Wednesday 14 December 2011

Naruto 568 Prediction-2012 cliffhanger No mercy

Naruto 568 Prediction-2012 cliffhanger No mercy.

Scene starts with Lee in gates back peddling Mangetsu
Lee: Even in gates he's still fast enough to counter my moves! And even if I land a blow I just go through his water like body..
Mangetsu has all the sword sticking out of his water substance body
Mangetsu: How will you counter this one...
Mengatsu pulls out the be header blade
Sai: Damit...we told Kakashi and Gai that we could handle this but..
Mangetsu charges Lee only to be intercepted by Suigetsu
Suigetsu: That's my sword brother!
Mangetsu: ....you

Scene changes to Mifune and co


Mifune is severely injured and has some bones stuck inside him.
Fodder Samurai: General Mifune watch out!
Kimimaro is attacking in CS2
Mifune: I can't move like this....is this the end?
Juugo intercepts Kimimaro at CS2
Kimimaro: Juugo...this is Orochimaru's orders...move.
Juugo: Orochimaru is dead. Sasuke killed him.
Kimimaro: !........then I have no purpose...to be controlled by another puppet....
Juugo: I know.

Scene switches to Naruto and co
Naruto his pushing up from Roshis mouth
Naruto: I....I can't hold...this much longer...
Bee: Naruto used more of the kyuubi's chakra!
Hachibi: Kyuubi stop draining him!
Kyuubi:.....
Naruto manages to free himself but lands on the floor
Hachibi: KYUUBI GIVE HIM CHAKRA!
Kyuubi: Shut your mouth Hachibi! I'm the Nine tail DEMON fox. I don't care what you and Bee have as a relationship I work alone.
Bee: mother fucka Naruto get up!
Naruto: I think....I .....
Naruto falls to the ground motionless.
Kakashi and Gai: !
Bee: ! no...
Tobi: !
Hachibi: The kyuubi drained him... Naruto is...
Scene shows naruto's face with no pupils
Dead.
Kakashi gets a flashback to when he said he's going on a rampage
Gai stopped him and told him to save that for the finale.
Kakashi: Gai...
Gai: !?
Kakashi activates a new version of MS -Now is the time.

Scene changes so konoha

Bodies drop to the group
Ibiki falls down and has been cut through the chest
Sasuke: Karin...you would betray me this easily?
Karin is surrounded by blackops who surround the elders.
Karin: I told them everything. I could sense your cold chakra a mile away.
Oharu and Koharu stand up and remove their robes
Koharu: Blackops, stand aside.
Sasuke: !
Oharu: It's time we demonstrated why we were the thirds advisers.
Koharu and Oharu are in battle gear.
Sasuke: Let's go (activates EMS)
Chapter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment