Wednesday 14 December 2011

Naruto 568: Secret of the Uchiha

Naruto 568: Secret of the Uchiha

Chapter begins with the Kages.

They all look beat, Tsuchikage and Tsunade a little less. Madara is in Susano'o mode and remains unharmed.

Tsunade: Damn't! All our techniques and we can't get a scratch on him.

Kazekage: He has to have some kind of weakness. Tsuchikage, don't you remember anything.

Tsuchikage: Well, there is one thing, (his thought is an image of the Kyuubi) but its useless in this situation.

Mizukage: Then our best strategy is to have a few of us fight and attack Madara in a moment of weakness.

Raikage: That kind of trickery and ambush is just like Mist, well then you can be one of those who stays back.

Kazekage: No, for this strategy to work the shinobi with the fastest and deadliest attacks need to stay back, Raikage, that's you and Onoki. I'll keep Madara contained in one area, Tsunade, you and Mei are on attack.

Tsuchikage: Isn't that a little risky, putting our healer on the front lines?

Tsunade: Maybe if we were a group of Genin, we're Kage. I think I can manage to fight and stay alive.

Madara: (in thought) These Kage are tougher than I thought. They even got time to strategize, well time's up! (talking) Summoning Jutsu!

Mei: Since Katsuyu is already out, I'll handle this! Summoning Jutsu!

Scene change to Naruto

Naruto is struggling to keep the Yonbi's mouth open.

Naruto: Dam it! If only I was a little stronger I could hold him open with one hand and make a jutsu with the other.

Tobi (appears in front of Naruto): No hands huh? How inconvenient.

(He starts to put his hand on Naruto but one of the Hachbi's tails nearly grabs him.

Naruto (thinking) : I wish that stupid fox would help! Oh, sorry Kyuubi, when did I fall back to that attitude?

Kyuubi: Now that you've said that I'm really not going to help, but that doesn't mean there isn't someone who can.
Naruto: Huh? Who where are they?

Kyuubi: They're not here, you have to summon them.

Naruto: Wait... you want me to summon a toad? You think I haven't thought of..

Kyuubi: Maybe you have, maybe you haven't but no not the toads.

Naruto: But I can only summon toads!

Kyuubi: Haven't you learned anything about the Summoning Jutsu? How did you get to Mount Myoboku?

Naruto: I was summoned!

Kyuubi: Now what happened to us recently?

Naruto: That's right! Madara tried to summon us! Wait don't be an idiot, I can't...

Kyuubi: Madara was not the Uchiha I was thinking of.

Scene change to Madara and the Kages.

Mei is on a giant Walrus. The Walrus grapples with a giant Lion Madara has summoned.

Mei: Come on Boo!

Scene changes to Itachi.

Itachi is close to Kabuto.

Itachi: (in thought) A little closer and I'll be in range, I'm fortunate he's busy with a battle right now.

Scene changes to Naruto.

Naruto is panting.

Naruto: I'm still not sure what you're getting at but I still can't do any jutsu.

Kyuubi: Idiot, can't you create more hands when using my chakra.

Naruto: You're right but its a gamble I don't think my chakra hands can hold this guy back for long. I'll only have one chance. And how do I make sure I summon Madara and not a toad?

Kyuubi: Idiot, just do a reverse summoning. Don't use blood. Your blood is contracted to the toads, bu my will and chakra are contracted to the Uchiha. Use them and put your will and chakra in to it to.

Naruto: Alright!

Naruto uses chakra arms to hold the Yonbi's mouth open.

Naruto: Reverse Summoning!

Kakashi: What! This is not the time to do a summoning!

As he's doing the summoning, the Yonbi's mouth closes on Naruto.

Scene to the Kages and Madara.

Madara: (makes a hand sign) With this its over! Mokuton-

Suddenly Madara grabs his head and bows over in pain.

Madara: What is this chakra, how can it be so strong?

Raikage and Tsuchikage: ! This is it!

They rush Madara.

Scene to Itachi.

Itachi is about to ambush Kabuto, but he also grabs his head and bows over in pain.

Itachi: Arrgh! (Kabuto notices him) The Kyuubi? Naruto what's happened?

Scene change to Naruto.

There's an explosion of lightning.

The Yonbi's head lies severed from its body, Naruto has been spit out.

Tobi: What the hell? (he see's Kakashi who's in shock)

Kakashi: How did this happen?

Tobi: Its you.

Bee: I don't know if our luck has gone good or bad but somehow I'm glad.

Naruto is recovering in the dust.

Naruto: What is everyone staring at? Who saved me?

Naruto looks up and we see the familiar sandals and katana.

Naruto/Kakashi/Tobi: Sasuke!

What does this mean for the tide of battle. Next: The Unmasking

No comments:

Post a Comment