Wednesday 25 January 2012

Naruto 572 Prediction - No choice.

Naruto 572 Prediction - No choice.

The bijuu dama's collide
Hachibi: He..can he really do it?
Kakashi: It looks like he's overpowering the bijuu!
Tobi makes hand seals and Gedo Mazo comes out.
Gedo mazo releases the one tails and son
They both fire away their own bijuudama
Naruto:Guh!! Damnit
Kurama: Naruto don't over use the chakra yet
Naruto: I HAVE TO
The bijuudama erupts and causes everyone to be launched away.
Naruto is knocked out and the Hachibi was protecting Kakashi and Gai who then happens to transform back to base
Tob's bijuu are a mess and regenerating.
Kurama: Naruto! Get up! You used up all the 5 min of chakra you had with that one bijuudama!
Tobi: Hmm...even with that much power you still use it like a fool.
Tobi walks close to Naruto
Killerbee: Naru-to....get up.....urgh
Killerbee collapses
Killerbee: Sorry brother.....I guess..this..is it
Tobi is standing above Naruto who is knocked out
Tobi: Regardless of who you convert, whoever lends you power. They will always be killed and used for evil. You, are no different than him. He always said brother was more powerful because of his body.
Kurama: !? What..did he just mention?
Tobi grabs naruto's face
Tobi: Perfect jinchuriki or otherwise...you are merely just a boy...while I am... a god.
Tobi: !
Tobi looks in the distance and sees Kakashi
Kakashi is looking at Tobi with mangekyrou ready.
Tobi: So he knows....indeed you learn quickly Kakashi.
Kakashi: The moment I see you warping Naruto away, it;s over for you.
Tobi: Is that so?
All the bijuu are in their human forms and land near Kakashi
Kakashi: At this rate...I won't be able to warp Tobi away..but I can destroy these puppets...I'll have to wait for the exact time.
Tobi: Kill him.
All the jinchuriki charge at Kakashi
Kakashi: I'll warp my body away and everyone or thing around me...it's the least I can do for being a burden for you Naruto....Killerbee....Hokages....Obito..acknowled ge this.
Kakashi: Mangekyou Shari--
All the bijuu are suddenly knocked away by a fiery force.
Kakashi: What!?
Gai is standing in front of him in the 8th gate
Gai is shifting his form back and forwards so he looks like an after image.
Tobi: That's? The eighth gate..!
Kakashi: Gai! No! Why did you use that...you'll die now!
Gai: There's no other option...besides,..I wasn't goign to let you steal all the fun.
Gai looks back at Kakashi and gives him the thumbs up
Kakashi: Hmm...alright.
Kakashi: Altough...I never thought I'd die besides my biggest rival.
Gai: How about dying besides a friend.
Kakashi: Yea....*Kakashi's sharingan evolves* I can do that.
Gai/Kakashi: Let's Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment