Wednesday 25 January 2012

Naruto 572 prediction - From Host to Host

Naruto 572 prediction - From Host to Host

 Scene is Madara vs Kages:
The Kages are worn out and rather beat from their battle against Madara.
Raikage: *gasp* He truly is a Monster...
Madara: Is that all what the Kages of this Generation are capable of?
None of you can hold a candle to Shodai Hokage.
Mei: We can't give up here!

At the same time a huge explosion can be seen from their battlefield despite being miles away.
Kages: !!!
Madara: ....
Tsunade: What was that Power...Madara!?
Madara: It seems HE has found the Hachibi and Kyuubi.
Tsunade: Naruto!
Onoki: Here he comes again!Focus, Hokage!
Madara prepares an attack towards Tsunade still distracted by the Explosion.
Tsunade: !!!

Scene change:
Naruto finds himself in a weird space and reminds himself that it is like when he and Sasuke confronted each other at the Summit.
???: You are the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi.
Said a female voice.
Naruto: You are...
The other Jinchuuriki's are standing before him.
Fuu: It is too bad we meet under such circumstances...but we all have a wish we like to pass on to you.
Naruto: A wish?
Han: Exactly! *Metallic like voice*
Utakata: We are the same...Hosts of the Bijuu.
Naruto: ....
Yugito: But unlike you and Bee-sama we have fallen for that mans goal and now we are nothing but Puppets.
Fuu: We just got one wish.And that is to free us from his control.
Naruto's face obtains a big smile on his Face.
Naruto: Will do!
The Jinchuuriki look at Naruto with a determined expression on their faces.
Yagura: Before we go.
Naruto: huh?
Yagura: That man controlled me while I was alive.
Naruto: You're...
Yagura: Yondaime Mizukage.But I suppose People only remember me as the cause of the Bloody Mist...
Naruto: You!
Yagura: Truth is...I was controlled.By that Man.
Naruto: !!!
Yagura: This is personal to me.He made me destroy what I loved most, my Village,My Friends,My People.
Naruto: That Bastard!
Yagura: There is something I like you to know.
Naruto: What is that?
Yagura: While I was under his control I still managed to keep a fraction of my own consciousness.There is something important that I need to tell you about him.Possibly the key to defeat him.
Naruto: !!!

We see the Explosion starting to vanish and smoke appearing.
Naruto: Are you serious!?
Yagura: I wouldn't joke at a moment like this.
Naruto: W-What....

Jinchuurikis: !!!
Naruto: Huh?
Yagura: Our time is up, Naruto.
Utakata: Good luck...comrade.
Han lowers his Mouthpiece revealing the same nose as Onoki and Kitsuchi.
Han: My Brother the Tsuchikage would like you, Kiddo.
Yugito: Please watch over Bee-sama...
Fuu: Awwww! Goodbye, handsome.
Yagura: We are counting on you........

The Jinchuuriki vanish and Naruto smiles towards their fading spirits.
Back to battlefield:
Tobi: That was too clo---!!!
Naruto hits him with a devastating Punch straight onto the Mask.
Kakashi: Naruto!!
Guy: Clean hit Boy!!Just like I would!

Tobi: "Dammit! My Mask actually got a crack!!!"
Naruto: I will end this here, for those you killed!*An Image of the Jinchuuriki can be seen behind Naruto*
Tobi: Don't push your luck!!!<

No comments:

Post a Comment