Saturday 2 February 2013

Naruto 619- 620 Prediction

[The Four Hokages reach the Battlefield @ Madara's location.]

Hashirama: Dafuq you stole my cells for fool !!! wait is that my face on your chest??? WTF !!!

Madara: Well, well this is Awkward.

Orochimaru: LOL, I had absolutely noting to do with this !!

Minato: OMG is that you Naruto, OMG is that my daughter in law too, she is so pretty unlike that other uchiha one. no offence sasuke.

Sasuke: Non taken.

Sasuke: OK everyone is here, lets get this ''MF'' wedding started. Hashirama we need you to create some chairs and ****, Minato we need you to get the cake and food, Tobirama we need a water fountain, and Kool-Aid bitches love Kool-Aid.

Obito: Ok lets get started. dearly beloved we are gathered here today in holy Tsukuyomi, Oh God I miss Rin.

No comments:

Post a Comment