Saturday 2 February 2013

Naruto 621: Comrades

Scene shows fully healed Onoki, Gaara, Mei & A]

Onoki: Where did Madara go?

-Scene shows Tsunade being stuck back together by Katsuyu-

Tsunade: The last I saw of him he said he was going to collect the kyuubi..
Gaara: I hope Naruto and Bee can hold out until we get there..
Tsunade: Can you feel that chakra.. It couldn't be?!
Onoki: The brat and the nine tails appear to have pooled together their chakra.. War has a way of uniting some heh'

A: How are you for chakra Old man?
Onoki: Thanks to Tsunade I am pretty good.. Tsunade healing all of us must have taken a toll on you.. Tsunade?

-Scene shows Tsunade unconscious with Katsuyu watching over her-
Katsuyu: Her vitals are weak if I get her to Sakura then there's a chance she will make it..
Mei:....

-All the kage are shown to be upset at the sight of Tsunade's unconscious body..

-Onoki walks around patting each one of them except for Tsunade-

-Onoki nods to Gaara who makes a sand stretcher which holds Tsunade up alongside himself..

Onoki: I'm not a sensor but its clear that chakra is not too far from here if we're quick we can repay Madara a blow or two..

A: I'm going to beat the crap out of him.

Gaara: Heh' Let's go..

Mei: Don't die on me Tsunade.. Being the only female kage fighting can be a bit of deterrent..

-They all fly towards the fight-

[Scene change to Akatsuki hideout]

-A shockwave from a nearby bijuu dama causes the wall holding Hashirama's clone & Yamato to crumble.. Yamato appears unhurt and his finger twinges-

[Scene change to Naruto & Alliance Vs Obito & Madara]

-Naruto is charging towards Obito with a Oodama Rasengan-

-Kakashi teleports to the next dimension and prepares to intercept Obito-

Kakashi:"Its obvious an edo tensei cannot become a Jinchuuriki so killing Obito throws a huge gap in their plan"

-Suddenly Obito's entire body appears-

-Kakashi kicks him point blank in the face.. with the sheer force and chakra from Kurama Obito is sent flying-

Kakashi: Stay here and die.. Because the next time I see you I will kill you..

-Obito is heavily wounded but is still able to get up-

Obito: until the plan is complete I cannot and will not die Kakashi.. -He teleports back to the others-

-Kakashi follows to see the fight stopped by Sasuke & Co's arrival..-

Kakashi and Obito: Sen-sei.......

-Madara is about to kick Lee who is surprised by the arrival of Sasuke before Hashirama blocks Madara's kick and sends him flying-

-Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen & Minato all look at Naruto & Lee smiling-

Hiruzen: My My you two sure have grown..

Naruto: Old man hokage... How?

Hiruzen: it's a long story Sasuke might tell you after he's done interrogating Madara.

Naruto: He can't do that alone!

-Naruto jumps down towards Sasuke & Madara-

Naruto: Sasuke I know I promised you a fight but until that -Naruto points to the juubi- is destroyed the future of the world hangs in the balance.

-Sasuke turns to Naruto-

Sasuke: ....

-Madara slowly gets up whilst Activating Susanoo-

Sasuke: I almost forgot you two possessed the Eternal Mangekyo.. So tell me Madara what led to this.. as far as Hashirama & Tobirama were concerned you are a friend?

-Madara appears visibly shaken by this-

Madara:"Hashirama is aware of what I did yet still gives me this title.. Am I on the wrong side?"

Madara: Listen boy I could have you dead within an instant but you are my last descendant and I have to catch up with some old friends now wait here and be patient.. I'll show you firsthand what our clan can do.

Sasuke:....

Naruto: No you don't -Naruto blocks Madara from moving away-

-Hashirama appears beside Naruto & Sasuke-

Hashirama: So your Naruto..

Naruto: No time to chat First we are gonna need to concentrate with Madara..

Hashirama: your friend with the eyes wants to ask him a few questions before we do so...

Sasuke:"Why are they being so nice to me.. I've clearly told them I intend to destroy their home yet they've helped me.. Perhaps...."

No comments:

Post a Comment