Tuesday 1 May 2012

Naruto 585 Prediction: No more

Naruto 585 Prediction: No more

“multi shadow clone jutsu!”

There are 3 clones of Naruto standing with the original.

Naruto, {You can talk to my clones just like you talk to me right? So I should be able to talk to them as well.}

Kurama, {yeah so, if it works what is it your trying to do?}

Naruto, {watch.} “you guys know what to do, go !”

They all three nod yes, then RS mode activates and they disperse.

Tobdara, “whatever you just did, doesn’t matter, oh and whoover is facing Mdara Uchiha, is also facing, Hashirama Senju!!”

Kakashi, “Madara, Hashirama Senju? What are you on about?”

Naruto is looking with a serious face at Tobdara.

Tobdara, “It seems Kabuto experimented on that Edo Tensei, his cells were combined with the 1st Hokage. The jutsu and abilities of the 2 most powerful Shinobi under the Sage of Six Paths, combined into one. HE is unstoppable now, EMS and RG, no ninja today could hope to stop him!”

Naruto, “we will see.”

Naruto(clone) in RS dashing across the field, {I got it, I am almost there!}

Naruto(2nd clone), {I am already at my destination, ha ha I am the fastest!}

Naruto (3rd clone), {no you went the shortest distanc, I am where I am supposed to be too!}

Kurama, {shut up and do as you were told! We don’t have time for this!}

All clones, {okay, sorry.}

We see al the clones arriving somewhere, as they do, the RS mode ends, they are all in base mode.

We see Naruto and the rest attacking Tobi and the statue.

They are dodging and striking.

When suddenly Tobi is grabbed from behind causing him to be surprised.

Tobi, “what? How?”

Naruto in RS mode using his chakra arms to hold Tobi, “chakra grabs chakra, even if we can’t touch you your chakra is still there!”

Bee, “well mutha fucka you was listening, then you caught him like you fishing.”

Kakashi, “impressive, Naruto.”

Gai, “no release your control over the dead! Let then rest in peace.”

Tobi, “I only controlled the ones that were here with me, none of the others, that would be Orochimaru’s student.”

Kakashi, “Kabuto, where is he?”

Naruto, “it doesn’t matter, I already have that under control! Itachi Uchiha is probably there now, putting a beating on him!”

Gai, “what? Who?!”

Bee, “you heard bowl head, we partnered up with the dead.”

Kakashi, “Naruto, take his mask off, I want to see what someone that is no one looks like.”

Scene switches to the Kages, being over powered but still trying to keep up.

Gaara is on sand above fending off clones but they are using growing roots to chase him.

A is breaking free from roots and using his lightning aura, but his legs are wrapped. Clones are pounding him as well.

Tsunade is knocking clones around and taking attacks from others.

Mei is fairing pretty well, she has two trapped but 3 are coming from behind.

Oonki is using rock slab to block while he tries to charge up dust element technique. But his arms are grabbed.
Madara, “it seems you are not doing as well when the odds are turned. I will finish you off now. Then on to find the rest, of my clan!”

Tsunade, {he doesn’t know? That means he had nothing got do with Itachi and the Uchiha massacre.} “they are all dead, except one.”

Edo-Madara(turns his back on the Kages), “Senju are not accustomed to lying, is this a new trait?”

Tsunade, “check my chakra flow, I am not lying.”

Edo-Madara, “No need, I am going to kill you all now, then find out for myself!”

“no, your not.”

Naruto is standing in RS mode looking at his back, behind him we see all the Kages free and the clones completely rooted to the ground and covered with leaves and butterflies.

As Edo-Madara turns Naruto is right in his face, “there is one Uchiha alive, my brother, Sasuke!!”

Madara steps back, “you again, another clone? Meeting the real you will be interesting. You are an Uzumaki, not an Uchiha, this Sasuke is not your brother.”

Naruto, “He is my brother in every way that it counts, I will never abandon him, but right now he is on the same side your on. Because of that I will stop him from hurting people, just like you!”

Edo-Madara, “how do you think you will manga that?”

Naruto, “I already have.”

Edo-Madara’s limbs have become roots planted into the ground with small branches coming from his body near the 1st face.

Edo-Madara, “get away from me…Shinra Tensei!”

Naruto is behind him putting his hands around his eyes, “no more!!”

The branches grow fast towards his hands forms a blinding by wrapping around Edo- Madara eyes and mouth.

Suddenly, “Naruto!”

Gaara is throwing a kunai with a sealing tag as Naruto moves a Sand pyramid forms right as the Kunai lands buried ring deep , the tag seals the pyramid and Edo-Madara inside.

Naruto, “sorry I stepped in, but I was actually on the way to ask Gaara a question, but when I heard this Madara was part 1st Hokage I figured I would have the same effect on him as the imposters.”

Gaara he asks Gaara a question as he answers him where only he can answer.

Clone pops out.

Scene back to Naruto and company.

Naruto, “Where is Sasuke?”

Tobdara, “I don’t know.”

Zetsu raises up, “he speaks the truth, Sasuke is somewhere on the battlefield, he has killed my other half, I assure you he is not on our side, or yours.”

We see Sasuke eyes as they look at Itachi face off against Kabuto.

When suddenly, a flash of light appears.

Sasuke, “Naruto.”


Next, “Team 7”

No comments:

Post a Comment