Thursday 24 May 2012

Naruto 588 Prediction: Moments of darkness

Naruto 588 Prediction: Moments of darkness

Itachi prepares to do a hand sign when suddenly he grabs his eye in obvious pain.
Itachi: "Izanami has taken too much chakra out of me. Sasuke can you break the edo tensei."

Sasuke looks itachi in the eye and remembers a flashback from meeting tobi.

Tobi: "I promise when this war is over we together will restore the Uchiha clan to its former glory."

Sasuke smiles and steps towards kabuto. He does a hand sign and suddenly in the blink of an eye stabs kabuto in the heart. Kabuto's sage mode fades away as he reverts to normal. Tears stream down kabuto's face as he collapse to the ground dead. Itachi has a horrified look on his face.

Itachi: "Do you realize what you have done? Now there will be no way to turn off the edo tensei."
Sasuke: "That way you will aways be with me Itachi. Together we will restore the Uchiha clan to its former glory."

Itachi looks at Sasuke with obvious anger as sasuke smiles as blood slowly starts to pool around kabuto. Madara is standing over the hokages which are all laying on the ground obviously exhausted and wounded.

Madara: "I guess its time to decide which one of you I will kill first."

Suddenly madara stops as he sees the runes on his body begin to vanish. He looks up at muu and suddenly muu has runes all over his body too. The runes vanish as madara smiles.

Madara thinking: "I guess I no longer have anyone to hold me back."

Madara: "I have decided to let you all live for now. Remember this mercy cause next time we meet I will kill each of you."

Madara runs away from the battlefield as the others look on. Tsunade reaches an arm out towards him as he flees but collapses on the ground. Tobi is looking at naruto as the rain covers the area.

Tobi: "It appears we have company."

Naruto turns around to see the shinobi arriving at the battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment