Tuesday 1 May 2012

Naruto 586 Prediction: Itachi master plan

Naruto 586 Prediction: Itachi master plan

Kabuto is standing with his hands clapped together, Kabuto is still smilling. In front of him stand Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi is smilling and Sasuke is unfazed.
Itachi: You can try your best, but even then you will fail, I feel pity for your touching story, but now it is time to stop Edo Tensei.
Itachi: Izanami!
we see Itachi's both Mangenkyou glowing intensively red. Sasuke stand in awe. At the same time Kabuto stand unfazed, Suddenly his facial expression changed from unfazed to schocked and finally frightened.
Kabuto: What did you do to me?!, I can't move, I can't control my body.
Itachi: I told you, whatever you will do against Izanami, will be pointless.
Kabuto: You said once, every technique has weakness, so won't be dissapointed if I find this weakness(sending Itachi killer intent).
Suddenly Kabuto is throwing many of snakes from his arm, who are flying in Itachi directions. Suddenly snakes are all frozen, and they are 20 cm from Itachi, all snakes have kusanagi sword coming from their mouth, almost touching Itachi neck.
Sasuke(turns to Itachi schocked): What did happen?
Itachi: I imagined that he would be frozen, and you see they are frozen(smilling)
Sasuke: so once I fought Danzo, who used Izanagi, which can change reality in Ilussion, then Izanami can change Ilussion in reality, yes?
Itachi: True, you are clever my brother(thinking: it is amazing, he fought Danzo, and survived)
Itachi: So did you killed Danzo?
Sasuke: Yes, don't you belive me?
Itachi: yes, I belive(so you improved after my death).
Itachi: Now it is time to talk,(turns to looking in Sasuke eyes) Tsyukomii!
Sasuke: what?!
Itachi: Don't worry, now we can talk
Sasuke: ok, so tell me true, no more lies!
Itachi: calm down, I will tell you about what happened in The Uchiha Massacre.
Itachi: it is true, that I was assigned to mission to eleminate our clan given me by elders of Konoha.
Sasuke(clench teeths): sigh
Itachi: It was night, calm night. Even although I wanted to protect village and avoid war at all cost, I can't kill our clan members. So I got perfect idea, thanks to Mangenkyou sharingan which I got from sacrifice of my friend Uchiha Shisui. I could use Izanagi and erase our clan from history, turn them in ilussion, later you could make them exist again thanks to Izanami. you would turn Ilussion in reality.
Sasuke: Master plan, I can't believe you really didnt want to kill clan, then why didnt you do your plan instead you killed them, why brother?!
Itachi: Because earlier I got deal with powerfull shinobi, Uchiha Madara himself, I couldn't prove it was him, because he always wear mask. He was my master, I meet him once I worked for Danzo.
Sasuke: You worked for Danzo?!, old bastard!, What a deal?!
Itachi: Deal was simple, if i kill Uchiha clan, he won't touch Konoha and won't create war .
Itachi: Once I heard that, I agreed but inside I wanted to realized my plan, the only obstacle to do my plan was Masked Man.
Itachi: I even tried to kill him, to erase this obstacle, but I couldn’t.
Flashback begin
Itachi eyes changed to Mangenkyou sharingan: Sorry, you taught a lot , thank for that, but today I have to klill you!
Masked man:?!(as he took off his mask from his face)
Itachi: Tsyukomii!
Masked man: Tsyukomi reverse!!
Itachi fall on his knee: shit, it didn’t work, then
We see blood dropping from Itachi eye: Amaterasu!
Masked man absorbing Amaterasu in his eye: Itachi, you are clever man, so you should know, that these Techniques are useless against me. I personally taught you them , don’t I?
Masked man: Tsyukomii, Amaterasu I can use it too.
Itachi: I failed(sadness appear on Itachi face), kill me then
Masked man: No, I don’t kill you, because you were worthy of time, I can’t believe , you would use Tsyukomii and Amaterasu that well. Soon you will master them, and don’t try third technique, because I can counter this with my own. If you try, I will destroy Konoha for sure!
Itachi thinking: Sussano, I doesn’t work on him.
Masked man: If you want to be as strong as me, then you need Eternal Mangenkyou sharingan, you won’t feel bad effect for your sight from using MS technique. Moreover you can use every technique which can posses mangenkyou sharingan, including Kamui and Kotoamatsukomii, as well as Izanagi and Izanami. And one new technique, most powerfull technique of Uchiha clan.
Itachi schocked: you have Eternal Mangenkyou sharingan so you have to be Uchiha Madara,true?!,What do I need to have this eye?!
Masked Man: Yes, I am Uchiha Madara and you need to find ancient rock written by God itself, it was hidden in Uchiha hideout, find it yourself.
Itachi: Why I have to kill my comrades?!, tell me why?!
Masked Man: you should understand, that you have to sacrifice something for power. I killed my girlfriends, mates, friends, my wife and my brother to get power.
Itachi terrifed(thinking: what a monster!): you are cruel…
Masked Man: This world is cruel, life is cruel, that why I have to place this world under genjutsu to make life and world pleasant. now go, and don’t try to fool me!
Later we see Itachi, who is ready to kill his clan members.
Itachi: I can’t do it. I have to use my master plan.
Suddenly Itachi heard scream in one alley, then he run there and see only one man of Uchiha dead. Itachi is seen by other members of clan.
Among Uchiha members we see 20 women and 20 men, men and women have sharingan activated. Some have 2 tomoe, and some have three tomoe. Few of men and women don’t have sharingan.
They: It is you, you will pay for that, prepare yourself ,Itachi!
Itachi shouting: But It is not me!
Uchiha attack Itachi, He defend himself, and some of them will die
Itachi: I am sorry, then he hear again scream somewhere, and the same situation happened again and again. Finally he heard last scream, and when he run then, he is very shocked.
Itachi see Mother and Father dead, Itachi: NO!!!!, then he notice Masked man, who is wearing different mask and has short hair, who are you?!
Masked Man: I am Uchiha Madara, you wanted to fool me, so I had to to kill some of your members of clan.
Itachi: no!! I won’t forgive you!, Tsyukomii!
As Itachi used tsyukomii, Masked man fell on ground, Itachi: You are in my wor…?!
Second later he see Masked Man stand again, Masked Man: My sharingan can counter even your Mangenkyou sharingan.
Then Itachi use Fire release: Great fire ball no jutsu, after he attack , but he pass through masked man, again and again.
Itachi: I can’t touch, are you ghost?!, who are you!
Masked Man: I told you once, I won’t repeat myself.
Masked Man:?!, your little brother coming there, so you need to care of him yourself, I will leave him to you, bye.
Itachi: Wait, I won’t let you leave, you will die!(thinking: he is sensor shinobi)
Masked Man: If you want to find me, fine find organization called Akatsuki, and join then we will meet. Hate me , remember hate increase power.
As Masked Man begin disappear, blood is dropping from Itachi eye
Itachi: Amatera…?!, Masked man is gone, Itachi clear blood from his eye, and then turns around to see his little brother schocked.
Flashback finished
Itachi(tears dropping down from his face ): I am so sorry Sasuke, I wasn’t enough powerfull. I found out that hate can make you more powerfull, and you could surpass me.
Sasuke: I can’t believe you suffered so much. I can’t say anything…
Itachi(tears pouring down from his face ): I had to be hidden, and watched Akatsuki move from inside, thanks to that I could protect Konoha from outside. While I was in Akatsuki, I made sure that I couldn’t kill Masked Man, and I needed to reach Eternal Mangenkyou sharingan. But to reach EMS I needed take your eyes and fuse with mine, there were two problems, first I wanted to make you hero for killing me and second he knew all my potential, so to solve these problems I choose you to reach EMS and kill him. He doesn’t know your potential. Now you know everything about me.
Itachi: I even tried to kill him with Amaterasu, I placed Amaterasu in you, which was activated once you see his face, so it didn’t work?!
Sasuke: Yes, he disappeared in darkness and come back later unscatched.
Itachi: Tell me brother, now when you know true, and what killing other means. Do you want to suffer as me, to be manipulated by someone who made me suffer, only to kill everyone in Konoha, not only elders, but childs too, Do you really want this?
Sasuke unfazed become to show sadness on his face and finally dropping tears: NO!, I will kill him, and kill only shinobi who are responsible for your suffering.
Sasuke: Brother, I feel so sorry for you, you was used many times. I don’t have grudge any more against Konoha as all village, but I will kill elders of Konoha. But younger generation as well as older generation will protect them, so I have to fight them too, if they don’t step aside, I will kill them too. And Naruto will protect this village at all cost. So I have to defeat him, killing isn’t necessary.
Itachi: Masked man not only made me and our clan suffering much, Naruto too. The Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, they were his parents, and they sacrificed their lives to protect Konoha and let Naruto live. Naruto suffered much too.
Sasuke: I understand. Now I know why we can understand each other so well. Masked Man will pay for our pain, I assure you.
As Itachi finished tsyukomii, he turns to Kabuto. Itachi: Goodbye brother, Now I want you, Kabuto to finish Edo Tensei.
Itachi:?!(thinking: Why he didn’t do what I ordered him?!)
Kabuto: Really touching story Itachi, thanks to you my knowledge is greater. Once you told me every technique has weakness, it is true, I admit. You are weakness of Edo Tensei, and I am weakness of Izanami!
End
What did Kabuto do to counter Izanami?!
What will happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment