Friday 11 May 2012

Naruto 586 Prediction: IZANAMI

Naruto 586 Prediction: IZANAMI

Kabuto bifurcates Itachi.

Itachi: It is over...

Sasuke: Nii-san!

Kabuto: Oh how the mighty have fallen. The greatest Uchiha warrior since Uchiha Madara, has fallen in the hands of a commoner who utilized bloodline gifts better than their natural heirs. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Sasuke: You arrogant son of a bitch...

Kabuto: I think you are not in the place to talk, dear Sasuke-kun. You see, your only chance of beating me has been cut in two and now... Senpo: Muki Tensei!

A living stalagmite impales Itachi's body... hindering its complete regeneration.

Kabuto: Nii-san! Shit! Sauce activates his EMS

Itachi: Kabuto... you bastard

Kabuto: I guess you ran out of backup plans now huh... oh well I don't need any lectures from you anymore... I already beat you. Once I place this control seal inside your head... You and Sasuke will be mine!

Sasuke closes his eyes

Kabuto: Impure World Seal!

Kabuto plants the seal inside Itachi.

Itachi's stare turns blank. The Muki Tensei stalagmite recedes... and Itachi regenerates. His right eye is sealed from this point on.

Kabuto: So... Sasuke-kun... now that Itachi's gone. Would fight for your life or would you just give me the gift you have that I deserve!? Kabuto shows rapeface and rape laugh

Itachi: Time's up... it's done. You're defeated Kabuto...

Kabuto: What? How can you talk? I'm pretty sure I commanded you to keep quiet... wait... why is everything starting to get distorted... everything is fading away...

Kabuto is in Itachi's Tsukiyomi world, pierced all over his body by huge senbon generated by Tsukiyomi.

Kabuto: Itachi... Sasuke!

Itachi: You're not even in the real world yet... you're in my world, Tsukiyomi.

Kabuto: What the hell happened?

Itachi: Izanami happened. Let me tell you how you ended up like this. Izanami is a jutsu that decides the fate of the victim. The user of Izanami becomes the judge of the "deeds" of the victim. Whatever you do to me will be undone... an equal punishment will happen to you.

Kabuto: How come I didn't sense this at all? I am a Sage! I am a Rikudo

Sasuke: You gotta be delusional as hell to believe that the snake can grow wings and become a bird...

Itachi: In the illusion that Izanami made you believe, you slashed me in two, impaled me with a rock pillar as I regenerate, and took control of my mind. Izanami switched our places and made me slash you in two, impale you with a rock pillar as you regenerate, and took control of your mind.

Kabuto: This is like Izanagi... but the difference is instead of casting the jutsu onto oneself and changing one's own fate... it's cast on the opponent letting him decide his own fate... only that he's not aware that he's doing it to himself.

Itachi: You can't detect the effects of Izanami but you can detect my chakra plummeting due to Izanami usage. But you didn't take note of that because you're too confident it will do nothing significant.

Sasuke: We knew that you wouldn't kill my brother because he's too valuable a weapon... we figured that if you'd control his mind... we might as well turn the tables against you. At the end of the day, you're no Sage at all. You lost insight at the moment you achieved the upperhand.

Kabuto: I can't believe this... after all the research, measures, and preparations I made, I still came short. Where did I go wrong. The whole war was on the palm of my hands. Did my calculations fail to measure and detect something?

Sasuke: You thought everything can be contained, predicted, and controlled. You dismissed the fact that there are other things that may happen that are outside your grasp and you just have to live with them. The moment you thought you can't lose was the start of your downfall.

Itachi: You know even without this Tsukiyomi, I can easily command you to stop Edo Tensei and tell us the mechanics, strengths and weakness but because of my little brother's Sasuke's request...

Sasuke: Nii-san will torture you for 72 hours here in the world of Tsukiyomi which lasts for 3 seconds in the real world. See ya around.

TSUKIYOMI RAPE

In the real world... Kabuto's mind and will is destroyed. He has a stalagmite impaling him from the back to his abdomen. He kneels staring blankly at the air... eyes bloodshot... bleeding a bit from the mouth... his Sage Mode gone... his ass-snake dead.

Itachi commands Kabuto to tell the mechanics, strengths, and weakness of Edo Tensei... then commands him to stop the technique.

Muu is already completely sealed.

Madara and his clones are still fighting the Kages. The 4th Raikage is down, bleeding to death.

Madara: Raikage, do you think really that your speed and agility can beat me because I'm slower than you? It's because of your speed that you fail to see minute details that happen around you! Now you're bleeding to death.

Tsunade: Stop talking, you arrogant jerk!

Madara: Me arrogant? How can you possibly win? It's gonna be 25 on 4 now... are you sure you can still fi.. what?

Madara gets unsummoned.

A white Zetsu clone appears behind Tobi.

Zetsu clone: Kabuto lost to Itachi and Sasuke... Madara is unsummoned from Edo Tensei

Tobi: What? YES... Hmmm at last... that pest Kabuto's plan has already failed. I've been waiting for this moment...

Tobi looks at Naruto and Co. Naruto's Bijuu Mode is gone. He has Killer Bee with seals all on his bodyshackled under chakra chains... Bee's shades are gone.

Tobi: I guess I have to go now... my greatest obstacle is gone and now the Moon's Eye Plan will commence! Tobi starts warping away...

Last Page: Scene goes back to Itachi, Sauce, and Kabuto. Since Itachi's out of Edo Tensei control, he stays.

Itachi tries to extract more info from Kabuto.

He sees Tobi's plans, Madara's resummoning, Danzo and the Uchiha Massacre, Orochimaru's research, and Orochimaru injecting a serum on Sasuke back when Sauce was with Oro but it was incomplete. The final ingredient, a catalyst, was sealed in a scroll in a hideout. The from the dark corners of Kabuto's mind... a serpentine eye opens! Itachi is shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment