Monday 14 May 2012

Naruto 586 Prediction: Sasuke's courage!

Naruto 586 Prediction: Sasuke's courage!

Kabuto: Someone like you would never understand what I had to go through. Your fame and power spoiled you.

Itachi: It was quite foolish of you to attack me without thinking. Especially with such a lethal attack. Izanami has been activated.

Kabuto: Activated, huh? And where is that 'Izanami' of yours? Huh? Or were you just bluffing?

Itachi: That arrogance is going to be your end.. Izanami goes beyond your five senses.. nobody can escape it.

Kabuto: I see and feel nothing. And now *gets his kunai tag* I'll bring you back under my control. How would you like that, Sasuke-kun?

Sasuke: Don't you dare touching him..!!

Kabuto: It's quite funny that you, who has done nothing in this entire fight, are trying to act cool in front of your Nii-san.

Sasuke: Watch your mouth, four-eyes.. Your tongue is offending me.

Kabuto: Huh? Then let's put your determination into testing.. *ties up Itachi with snakes* If you can best me, your brother is yours. But if I win.. you both will be mine. Kukuku..

Sasuke: Fair enough. Let's see if you're going to be more of a challenge than your precious master Orochimaru.. *activates his EMS*

Itachi: Sasuke.. be careful. You're both under the realm of Izanami now.

Sasuke: Chill out, I won't kill him.

*scene switches to Naruto vs Tobi*

Tobi: Don't talk big, brat. What is it that you have discovered?

Naruto: Your real identity. Only a sucker would reject his identity. 'No one'? That's bullshit.

Tobi: Your big mouth doesn't faze me. Someone like you could never discover who I am.

Naruto: Yeah, it wasn't me. It was thanks to Kurama.

Everyone: KURAMA!?

Naruto: It's the forgotten name of the Kyuubi. He's a beast with great wisdom and knowledge.

Tobi: So that fox finally spilled the beans, eh? *enraged* ... But don't think that will change anything. It won't.

Naruto: Friendship can change a lot of things! I grew up always being alone, rejected by everyone! But when I found friends, I felt courage and was determined to change things in this world. Kurama could see that change in me.

Tobi: You're not the first to believe that.. *clenches fists* But do you really think that having friends is just going to make everything okay?

Naruto: Trust and friendship are an important foundation for peace. The ability to trust and rely on others is essential. Itachi told me that.

Tobi: There will always be leaders who backstab you. ALWAYS! Humans are greedy and selfish.. They will do everything for power.

Naruto: But peace is the ability to cope with those conflicts. No system is perfect. But why would you pretend to be Madara... Obito?

Tobi: *furious*

Kakashi: Obito!???? But.. no.. how..

Naruto: You should know that this endless quest for power is meaningless!

*Flashback*
Obito: My Nindo is to protect others with my power, not hurt them! Believe it!
*Flashback end*

Tobi: Hehehehehe... that someone like you can tick me off this much.. I compliment you, Uzumaki Naruto. I think I must reveal my identity now.

Kakashi: !!!!!

Tobi: *takes off his mask* Long time no see.. Kakashi. It's me, Obito.

*chapter ends*

No comments:

Post a Comment