Thursday 24 May 2012

Naruto 588 Prediction: Someone else

Naruto 588 Prediction: Someone else

Itachi: I will now end the Edo Tensei, and I will fulfill my promise.
Sasuke: And how will you do that.
Itachi: When he figures out how to leave this loop, he will enter the real world, and when he does, he will surely open his eyes.
Sasuke: I see...so the moment he opens his eyes...
Itachi: I will cast Tsukyomi.

In Izanami
Kabuto: Hmm...I think I understand what must be done.
Kabuto removes his glasses.
Kabuto: I am not Orochimaru, nor anyone else, I am simply...

Real world
Kabuto: Kabuto.
Kabuto's eyes open.
Itachi: Tsukyomi!
Kabuto :!!
Kabuto is inside a room with Itachi.
Kabuto: Urgh....I can't...
Itachi: Your mind is mine, release the jutsu.
Kabuto: I won't fight this, I know it's power. However, before I do...can I tell you a story.
Itachi: ?
Kabuto: It was during the assasination attempt on the second hokage and raikage.

Scene switch to Danzo's flashback
Tobirama: Go now, I will hold them off.
Sarutobi: Yea...make it back.
Danzo: Tsk...damit
Kagami: Let's go.
They jump away.
Tobirama puts his hand on the ground
Tobirama: I see...so 17 of those were just clones.
Kinkaku and Ginkaku land in front of him.
Kin: Finally caught up to this piece of trash.
Gin: Good, let's do it Kinkaku!
Tobirama: Where's the other one.
Kakuzu walks out from behind
Kakuzu: Impressive, I expected no less from his brother.
Tobirama: You...the one that tried to assassinate my brother...
Kakuzu: Orders hokage. Just like how we are ordered to take your head.
Kin: Hey ragdoll this ones ours, you already grabbed the second raikages heart, let us have this one.
Kakuzu: Fine. I'll go after the others.
Tobirama: It seems like I'm outnumbered and outclassed here. I never wanted to use this technique.
Kin/Gin: ?
Tobirama: Kuchyose! Edo Tensei!
A coffin appears.

Scene switch back to Itachi/Kabuto
Itachi in shock
Itachi: You...impossible...no..
Kabuto: That's right, the summon turned against him, killing everything and anything. That you could say, is the weakness to edo tensei.
Itachi: Don't tell me...the person that was in that coffin....was...
Kabuto: Kukuku....the thing that layed inside the coffin.
Scene switch back to real world
Nothing.
Cliffhanger with a picture of regular Tobi walking away from the bodies of Kin/Gin and Tobirama.

No comments:

Post a Comment