Tuesday 1 May 2012

Naruto 586 Prediction: Sasuke vs Orochimaru – Rematch!!

Naruto 586 Prediction: Sasuke vs Orochimaru – Rematch!!

The scene carries on from the last chapter. Itachi slowly disintegrates away with Orochimaru and Sasuke watching. The snake moves forward and slowly lowers its head to the ground. Orochimaru slithers out and into the robe on the floor left by Kabuto in the previous battle. He stands up and stretches looking at his new body whilst his snake circles around him.

Orochimaru: (As long as one of us remains our dream shall be fulfilled Kabuto).

Sasuke: Orochimaru, you just never stay dead do you?! How is it that you returned when your soul was sealed away by Itachi?!
Orochimaru: Sealed away…? My memories of myself are only upto the point when you betrayed me Sasuke kun, Kabuto only used that dna on himself, after that all my memories are his memories.
Sasuke:…
Orochimaru: I See…so you must have become weak enough for me to break free and take over kukuku. And you say that Itachi sealed me away?
Sasuke: yes, he sealed you away into the sword of Totsuka, a fate too good for a disgusting snake like you.
Orochimaru: (The sword of Totsuka?!!!)

Orochimaru bursts out laughing. His laugh gets louder and louder as the snake swirls around him and lifts him high into the air. Orochimaru drops onto the head of the snake and looks down at Sasuke.

Orochimaru: So that is why I was never able to find that sword! Itachi kun, you truly were exceptional Kukuku. Thank you Sasuke kun you have been very generous
Sasuke:?!...
Orochimaru: Now once I find out where Tobi has moved his body I’ll be able to revive Itachi once more with the edo tensei and this time with him under my control and the sword of Kusanagi I’ll finally be able to acquire that artefact AND my soul!!
Sasuke:!!!
Orochimaru: kukukuku, if only you hadn’t had the eternal mangekyou Sasuke kun, with my soul and chakra fully returned, as well as the sword, the sage arts and Kabuto’s regenerative kekai genkai I would have let you keep your body. But, a young Uchiha with the eternal mangekyou? That is not something even I can choose to pass up.
Sasuke: You have failed to conquer an Uchiha in the past Orochimaru, I won’t let you succeed now.

A dark look is in Sasuke’s eyes as he activates his eternal mangekyou. He steps forward and picks up his sword and instanty black flames cover the blade.

Sasuke: First I’ll take care of you and then I will go see to Madarra.
Orochimaru: kukuku Sasuke kun, so you still think that little Tobi is Madarra, in fact he’s someone a lot closer to you than you think!
Sasuke:?!?

Scene Switch To Madarra battling with the 5 Kages.

Madarra is standing high above on a mountain of rubble. He looks down to his feet, and sees his left leg slowly crumbling away. Below him the 5 Kages are battling with the Kagebunshins.

Madarra: ( I see, I cannot sense the Edo Tensei user anymore, it seems someone must have taken care of him…how unfortunate, I would have preferred to use this body a little longer.)

Suddenly to Madarra’s left the King of Hell appears (the entity previously summend by the Naraka path of pain) and opens its mouth wide. Madarra turns to face it.

Madarra: (Izanagi!). Madarra leaps forward and straight into its mouth. The mouth slowly closes and starts chewing.
Below suddenly all the kage bunshins disappear. We see all the kages cut up and looking exhausted. A look of extreme surprise crosses each of their faces.

Raikage: Where did they go?!
Tsunade: No, where is the real Madarra?! I don’t see him anywhere.
Gaara: I was keeping an eye on him. He suddenly jumped off into one direction and suddenly disappeared. It didn’t look like any technique was used.

Before the confusion can settle in the King of Hell’s mouth opens up and out of it steps Uchiha Madarra no longer an edo golem but alive! He is fully clothed in his original garb with no signs of injury or fatigue. His left eye is closed.

Tsunade: !!! He’s,,,alive!
Other Kages:!!!
TsuchiKage: This means he can be killed now! And there will be a limit to his chakra. *jinten kenkai Kakuri no Jutsu*!!

The beam blasts out of the Tsuchikages hands and heads straight towards Madarra. It disperses as soon as it reaches him leaving the tsuchikage with a surprised look on his face. Madarra pulls out a kunai and raises it to his face.

Madarra: Is your memory that bad old man, or did you think that just because I am now alive that I can no longer use the rinnegan?! You’re ninjutsu are still unable to reach me.

Madarra slowly pulls his sealed eyelid with one hand and begins to cut away at it with the kunai, the blood slowly dripping down his face. He throws the dead skin he cut off away and you see a blank dead eye in his left eye socket. He holds his hands together in a seal and slowly you see the rings of the rinnegan appear on it.

Madarra: Much better, I could never get used to looking around with just one eye
5 Kages:?!!!
Madarra: now I’m afraid that the time for playing with you children is over, you are five Kages after all. I’m afraid…


Scene switch to Sasuke and Orochimaru

Sasuke: …you will have to die now! Your words mean nothing to me anymore!

Sasuke dashes forward brandishing his black flamed sword in his hand. He dodges to the side as the snake strikes down towards him. He jumps onto the tail of the snake, stabs down with his blade embedding it through the snake into the ground and jumps away.
The snake screams, twisting left and right trying to escape as the Ameterasu flames spread over it burning it alive.
Orochimaru jumps off the snake and faces off against Sasuke.

Orochimaru: Such improvement Sasuke kun, to wield the ameterasu flames thus, you are indeed every bit as skilled as your brother and worthy to be a host for me.

Sasuke touches the bandages on both his wrists and 4 shuriken appear in each of his hands. He throws them at Orochiamru and as soon as they leave his hand black flames sprout on each one of them.
Orochimaru throws out his arm and from his sleeve snakes pour out striking out at the shuriken.
Some of the shurikens miss the target crash into the floor, the rest strike into the snakes which crash into the ground and start burning up.

Sasuke: Damn!
Orochimaru: Come come Sasuke kun, I expect much better from you than that.
Sasuke: Hmph, can you really handle anymore, your chakra should be almost gone by now.
Orochimaru: kukuku sharp as ever Sasuke kun but I have enough for my needs at the moment.

Orochimaru puts his hands together and forms a seal *Senpou – Hakugeki no jutsu*!!!
Blinding light encompasses the whole cave obliterating everything from view once more. Sasuke holds his hands up to his eyes and staggers back disoriented. Orochimaru dashes forward heading straight for sasuke, his neck stretches out like a snake getting ready to restrain him.

Orochimaru: You failed to remember that I have the same memories and experience as Kabuto Sasuke, I know how effective this technique is against you! You left yourself open!!
Sasuke: and you failed to remember that the same technique doesn’t work on me twice!!

Sasuke puts his hands together and forms a seal ‘Hell’s realm of the sun god!!!’
Suddenly four pillers of black ameterasu flames burst out of the ground. Orochimaru jumps back out of the way to avoid them. He looks down to see them spouting out of the shuriken that had missed him before. They landed in a perfect square around the room.

Sasuke: *Seal*!!

A wall of flames shoots out of each of the pillars as they connect to each other enclosing Orochimaru in a square box of ameterasu flames.

Orochimaru: !!!
Sasuke: I think you said something along the lines of, you left yourself open, didn’t you?
Orochimaru: Sasuke!!!
Sasuke: now go regret your folly in hell. *Hells Coffin*!!! The box of ameterasu flames begin to shrink getting smaller and smaller. You hear Orochimaru’s screams until finally all four pillars meet together and merge into one leaving nothing else behind.

Sasuke stands there panting, sweat running down his brow. On the floor behind him directly behind his feet a small patch of the ground begins to shimmer as if it was a puddle.
Suddenly Orochimaru shoots out of it completely unhurt. He wraps one arm around Sasuke’s neck getting him in a headlock and with the other point a kunai directly at Sasuke’s eye, barely a millimetre away from touching his eyeball.

Sasuke:?!!!
Orochimaru: Kukuku Sasuke kun, did you really expect me to believe that you with your skills missed with those kunai at such close range.
Sasuke: ….
Orochimaru: With my sage mode I could sense the amount of power that was still there in those flames, I knew you were planning something with those and the rest was easy to figure out and counter.

Orochimaru moves his head closer and licks the side of Sasuke’s face making him grimace in disgust.

Orochimaru: though I have to say anyone without my sage abilities and my abilities to escape such difficult situations would have perished there and then.

Orochimaru raises his head and bites down into Sasuke’s neck and lets him go. Sasuke cries out in pain and drops to his knees. You see blood trickling out of the two holes on Sasuke’s neck and suddenly the cursed seal re-forms around the marks.

Orochimaru: You were as sharp as ever Sasuke kun, I do not have the strength yet to take over your body now. Kabuto has used up too much on creating his army and fighting you and I shall not risk losing to those eyes again. So you shall be my puppet once more until I come back to claim you kukuku.

Orochimaru slowly phases back down into the ground licking his lips with an evil grin on his face.

Orochimaru: Look after that body Sasuke kun we shall meet again, one day kukuku

Orochimaru finally vanishes into the ground leaving Sasuke collapsed on his hands on knees bowed in defeat.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment