Wednesday 9 May 2012

Naruto 586 Prediction: Kabuto inside Tsukuyomi

Naruto 586 Prediction: Kabuto inside Tsukuyomi

*Kabuto is suddenly in Tsukuyomi*

Itachi: "Now I have you... U let your guard down and opened your eyes allowing me to use Genjutsu...."

Kabuto: "So what.... U can't harm me, Ill break out when I want to by use of my conscious snake ally I have attached to me... Hahaha, if only this wasn;t an absolute waste of an attack I wouldn't be so annoyed... U must think u will make me show u how Edo tensai is stopped."

Itachi: "I may not be able to in here, but I will find a way to stop your Edo Tensai one way or another."

Kabuto in tsukuyomi: "Haha, since u don't have the power to MAKE ME stop Edo Tensai I'll show u how its done in this place..."

*Kabuto performs the hand signs*

Kabuto: "and with that Edo tensai is undone, but here in tsukuyomi it has no effect on the real world where my puppets wage war for my cause....

Itachi Smiling: "Ur wrong!!! U just ended Edo tensai for me"

*Edos are shown crumbling into nothing*

Kabuto in disbelief: "WHAT! But how, this is merely genjutsu".

Itachi: "Yes tsukuyomi is mere genjutsu, but Izanami can make everything that happens in my illusion real... The moment u said u were going to show me the hand signs to end edo tensai I activated Izanami thus ending ur army".

Kabuto: "This can't be... How come I didn't have any data on this genjutsu.. I have amassed so much data and abilities, I'm invincible...

Itachi: "Looks like u were tried to gather a quantity of data and abilities to give your self pupose and meaning... yet... it was with the small data of the uchiha with its abilities that trumped everything you have. How does it feel to know that everything you gathered to become something more, something with meaning, purpose and power... was all for not compared to the data and abilities of the uchiha."

Sasuke: "u gained the wrong clans abilities when u should have been completely focused on gathering ours... why do u think Orochimaru wanted me so bad despite having juugo, karin, suigetsu, the sound four and even kimmimaro... because the quality of the uchiha is beyond even all the quantity of those clans combined. You failed in your very existence as shinobi and human being... die as the nothing you are and ever will be".

*kabuto attacks with Sage Mode jutsu "infinite Dragon blast", just to be countered with the sword of totsuka, sealing him away*

Kabuto as hes being absorbed by the sword: "But why, why do we still fail.."

Sasuke: "Because u never had a chance of succeeding.. first Orochimaru.... then Danzou... how many time do I have to say it..."

*itachi thinks to himself that for this first time in a long time, he feels pride as a Uchiha as he smiles*

Itachi and sasuke together as kabutos finally absorbed and sealed away: "Don't underestimate the uchiha"...

Sasuke: "but how are you still here brother... U should have gone with the rest of the undead shinobi to the pure world..."

Itachi: " I cast Izanagi to buy enough time to tell you what I promised to say..."

*sasuke in despair as itachi last eye starts to close and he begins withering away*

Itachi: "I was controlled in order to convince me to kill our clan... the entire thing was instigated by the masked madara who ever he is... he is responsible for our clans destruction and the leafs suspicion of the uchiha in the first place. Avenge our clan and end it there..."

As itachi completely withers, he places two fingers together and pokes sasuke in the forehead proclaiming "I am truly proud of u my brother..."

END:

No comments:

Post a Comment