Tuesday 3 July 2012

Naruto 592 Prediction: What Does This Mean?

Naruto 592 Prediction: What Does This Mean?
We see panels of the Kages and the Madara, Naruto and Tobi, and Sasuke with comatose Kabuto.
Last panel is of some woods.

Text: Removed from battle Orochimaru's hidden plans come to light.

Panel of Suigetsu and Juugo. A bird chirps into Juugo's ear.

Juugo: Two ninja are up ahead, they appear to be waiting for us.

Suigetsu (loosens sword): Good, my blade is hungry.

Juugo puts a hand on his shoulder as if to stop him.

Juugo (surprised): Wait! I recognize this scent, but I don't believe it.

They jump to the forest floor. Two ninja approach.

Juugo: Karin!

Suigetsu (looking violent): Wait a minute, isn't that...!

Karin: Its Naruto, Sasuke's rival.

Suigetsu: Whats with his freaky eyes?

Juugo: Its Sage mode.

Karin: We've agreed to team up to find Sasuke, I plan to use that jutsu.

Naruto: Only after I've talked to him and if I fail.

Juugo: Is it okay for you to use that jutsu, if you fail...

Karin: If I fail, the Blood of the Kagura: Judgement Seal will take my life instead.

Naruto: I won't let that happen, I will first determine whether Sasuke has become pure evil.

Suigetsu: Still I'm uneasy working with Sasuke's enemy.

Karin (upset): We are all Sasuke's enemy he has made that much clear, he abandoned you guys and he tried to kill me.

Suigetsu (muttering): Too bad he failed..

Karin (angry): I heard that!
She goes to strike Suigetsu but sees the Scroll.

Karin: (!) What is that?

Suigetsu: Oh well, …

Juugo: We can't reveal this to Sasuke's enemy.

Naruto: If it makes you feel better, I'm a clone

Karin (thinking): The best clone I've ever seen, if he hadn't told me I'd never have guessed it.

Naruto: So the real me won't know what happens between us. (He winks at Karin)

Juugo: Show them.

Suigetsu unrolls the scroll.

Suigetsu: We found it in a secret room in one of the hideouts. We think its Orochimaru's final plan for Sasuke.

Naruto (bug-eyed): I knew Orochimaru was a freakish guy but why would he have a naked drawing of Sasuke?

Suigetsu: Idiot! Its not just a drawing. There's all this text and symbols. Its obviously a medical diagram.

Juugo: Umm Guys, look at Karin.

Karin is pale faced and seems frozen.

Suigetsu: Seems it was too much for her, I mean for her this is super pervy.

Karin (weakly): No, this project, they couldn't have..

Suigetsu; So you have some idea what this means?

Karin: We need to get to the nearest hideout as soon as possible.

Naruto: Why? Is Sasuke there?

Karin: No, we need to get to the Jail.

Naruto, Suigetsu, Juugo: !?

Karin: Orochimaru had special seals only he could use to travel quickly between bases. Not even Kabuto could use those seals. You need to have a huge chakra reserve especially to move several people. Naruto, I think you can do it.

Naruto: Me? But I don't know any transportation techniques.

Karin: Somehow I think you'll get the hang of this one, Orochimaru based the seals off a technique of the Fourth Hokage.

Scene change to a close up of Naruto, he has a look of surprise on his face.

Scene change to hideout.

Suigetsu: So you think this whatever-it-is project was completed at the Jail?

Karin: The symbol at the bottom of the scroll represents the Jail, well I think its in the secret lab below the Jail. Hey Juugo, you haven't said anything.

Suigetsu (sarcastic): And?

Juugo: Sorry, its just I don't want to go back there.

Karin: Don't worry you don't have to go in, you can stay outside and keep watch.

Naruto: But why have a lab at a jail?

Suigetsu: To experiment on creatures like us.

Juugo stares at him resentfully.

Karin: No, not that lab. Orochimaru multi-purposed everything.

Suigetsu: Even you?

Karin (gives Suigetsu an annoyed stare): The jail was also his greatest stronghold. The prisoners formed a natural guard. If someone came looking for the secret lab I was supposed to release all the prisoners with proper incentive to kill the intruder. When we destroyed the jail I thought the rubble would keep the lower lab buried and the project sealed, however I believe this scroll means the project was completed. If that is so then rubble or no we must get to the lab before... before we run out of time. Ah here it is!

They come to a room, there is a seal on the ground. Naruto recognizes the center.

Naruto: Its the Hokage's seal!

Karin: Naruto, give me your hand.

Naruto gives Karin his hand, she cuts it.

Naruto: Ow! You could have warned me!

Karin: Sorry! Now I've written the seal of the Jail on your hand. Naruto stand in the middle, everyone gather around him. Naruto, drop some blood on the circle then perform the Summoning Technique.
Focus on the symbol and us.

Naruto: Alright, but this is the weirdest summoning I've ever done.

Naruto: Summoning Technique!

The seal activates and the group teleports.

They are summoned to Myoboku.

Gamakichi: Naruto!? What are you doing and who are these... wow she's cute!

Then the group is summoned away.

They appear in a desolate area. Rocks and debris litter the land.

Juugo: Yeah, this is it.

Suigetsu (freaking out): What the hell was that? I hate frogs!

Naruto: Gamakichi is a toad!

Karin: Naruto probably lost his concentration and so momentarily we were summoned to the other place his blood was contracted. The Toad probably made him concentrate.

Naruto (on knees): Ugh, I'm tired.

Suddenly a mouse appears, it is terrified. Juugo picks it up.

Juugo; How can that be?

Juugo lets the mouse go, almost immediately a snake appears and eats the mouse.

Karin: Juugo stay here, everyone else follow me.

Juugo: No, I have to come with you, that mouse...

Suigetsu: Was running from a snake, just like all of us. All right I'll stay and keep watch.

Karin, Juugo, and Naruto go to the rocks.

Scene change to Juugo moving a rock, there is a trap door.

Juugo: Look!

Karin: Darn, only Orochimaru could open these seals.

Juugo takes Orochimaru's old hand out of his bag.

Naruto: Why would you...?

Juugo: Can be.. (door is unsealed by touch of Orochimaru's hand.) useful.

Scene change to Kabuto and Sasuke.

Sasuke has pierced Kabuto with Chidori.

Kabuto: I guess you defeated me in the end.

Sasuke smirks, then a seal activates on Kabuto's left arm. It is Orochimaru's Cursed Seal of Heaven.

Kabuto: Or perhaps I will have the last laugh.

Sasuke: What does this mean?

Kabuto: They're at the jail...

Sasuke: Who?

Kabuto: The Bringer's of Death.. (he dies with a smile on his face)

Scene change to Karin, Naruto and Juugo.

They walk down a hallway and reach a room.

Naruto: Unlocked?

Juugo: Its likely Orochimaru thought anyone he didn't want here wouldn't make it this far.

They enter the room, they are all in shock.

Naruto: What does this mean?

They are staring at a tank with a body floating in it that looks exactly like Sasuke.

What were Orochimaru and Kabuto up to? Next 593 Of Masks and Seals

No comments:

Post a Comment