Monday 23 July 2012

Naruto 595 Prediction: TenTail's Revival

Naruto 595 Prediction: TenTail's Revival
Tobi : I won't let you touch mazo.

Naruto : We'll see about that.

Naruto makes two Rasengan in his both hands and secretly make an Odama Rasengan on his back.

Then Naruto jumps toward Tobi using his left hand.

Tobi guards it with his fan then Naruto aims second Rasengan for his hand that is holding the fan.

Tobi dematerializes his body causing Naruto slip through him.Tobi turns to hit Naruto with his fan and Materialize again.

In that moment, another hand comes out of Naruto's back and takes that Odama Rasengan to hit Tobi.

Tobi notices that and he uses his fan again to guard it but because of his stance and the way he guarded it,That Odama Rasengan sends him flying.

Naruto : This is my chance.

Naruto jumps toward Mazo while making a Rasenshuriken.

Kakashi : Gai.....
Gai : OK

Kakashi makes a grand fireball from left and Gai Jumps towards Mazo from the right.

Tobi : Noobs. MAZO , TAKE CARE OF THEM.

Tobi teleports himself in front of Naruto and Tries to hit Naruto with the edge of his Fan.

Mazo punches Kakashi's fire ball using his right hand and throws Gai back using back of his left Hand.

Killer Bee to Gyuuki :
? Our chance now ?
? Do you now how? ?

Gyuuki : I know , Bee. Mazo's guard is wide open and that masked bastard is busy fighting Naruto.

Bee makes a Bijuu Dama.

Naruto :You can't take me.

A hand comes out of Naruto's belly and pulls him toward the ground. He successfully dodges Tobi's fan.

Tobi : Too naive , Bansho Ten'in

He pulls Naruto toward himself. then absorbs the Rasenshuriken using Preta Path.then throws Naruto away using Shinra Tensei

Tobi notices the Bijuu Dama that is coming towards Mazo.He teleports himself on its path and starts absorbing It.

Kakashi in his mind : Damn it, he is using pain's ability's now. The only way that remains is kamui.But I don't have enough chakra.So I just teleport a part of it's head. I think that should do the trick.

Kakashi's Sharingan changes to Mangekyou sharinga.Tobi notices this.

Tobi In his mind : That damned Kakashi. He wants to use Kamui.

Tobi absorbs Bijuu Dama as fast as he can.Then teleports himself on the head of the Mazo.

Tobi : It's true that I'm not Uchiha madara.But I used to pretend to be him.

Tobi starts forming hand seals.

Tobi : Katon : Infernal Destruction

Flames start moving toward kakashi and they prevent him from using kamui on Mazo.

Kakashi in his mind :I can't dodge it, and my suiton jutsus aren't strong enough to guard me.but if I use Kamui ....

Naruto : Kakashi sensei......

Naruto grabs Kakashi and Jumps out of the flame's way.

Suddenly a black cloak of chakra starts covering Mazo's body.

Tobi : It's too late . The world is mine now.

Kakashi in his mind: Damn it. It's starting to transform.
he won't let me to use kamui .The only way Remaining is to use that Forbidden jutsu.
But I need a lot of chakra , and I need speed to arrive near Mazo.the only thing that I can do is this:

Kakashi : Sixth gate of joy : KAI

Gai in his mind : Kakashi you fool.you know that your body can't endure that much of chakra.
And when the hell did you learn to open the sixth gate?! You only could open five of them.

Kakashi : now that I have this much chakra.....

Kakashi forms hand seals and wear a coat of lightning.and moves toward Mazo at speed of light.

Gai in his mind : Damn you kakashi.When did you get this fast.

Bee to Gyuuki : H-He is as fast as Brother. No , Even Faster.

Kakashi : I will end this with my Sensei's Jutsu

Kakashi in his mind : Sensei , I'm finally going to come to you.

Next Time : Reaper death seal

No comments:

Post a Comment