Tuesday 24 July 2012

Naruto 596 Prediction: Believe it

Naruto 596 Prediction: Believe it
*Madara and kages*

Madara (B): Water release: aquatic will

( All the fluids begin to come from the raikage making him skinny and limp.)

Gaara: Raikage…..

Mei: you killed raikage you bastard!!! Fire release: hells Lava
barrage ( thousands of flaming balls rain from the sky.)

Madara: Fire release: molten Kaiser = king (A giant crown protects Madara (b) and Madara.)

Madara (B): Water release: shuton Doji’s gourd ( A giant water gourd begins to suck up the body of the raikage.)

Madara: I almost forgot that Senju tramp is still alive right? Fire release: pillar of summer (A huge pillar of fire burns tsunade to a crisp.)

Oonki: my comrades are dying what can I do? … this is all my fault.

Mei: mist re….(she is stuck in the middle of her handsign shaking as if in uncontrollable pain.)

Madara (B): A-A-Are you feeling S-S-Stuck in pain? I’m sorry for T-T-That but you’re a nuisance to master Madara now P-P-Please die.
( Madara (B) crushes the bones of Mei .)

Gaara: it’s all hopeless we should just….give….up…..
Oonki: earth style: magnitude 30 (the fabric of the earth and gravity begin to rip beneath their feet.)

Madara: shinra tenshin (pushes oonki into a wall.) I salute you for trying little rock yoda but your hopes of winning are like a dragon Vs. a chicken all in all futile.

???: But with enough chickens a dragon will be overwhelmed and be defeated in the end.

Mei: what?

Gaara: seems legit

( Madara tosses Oonki to side like a sneezed on tissue)

Konohamaru: And im the farmer who raises those chickens!!! Believe it!!! Monkey Sage mode it’s time for the hero to jump on the scene!!! Summoning : Oozaru monkey lord ( a big gold monkey with a karate robe and a scar on his aye appears.)

Oozaru: oioioioioioioi what do we have here it seems a battle is happening aye runt why did ya summon meh ( looks at Madara.) This bitch >.>

Konohamaru: time for the real battle Kira rasengan (A Big red Rasengan appears in the sky.)

Madara: what fun a noob worth my time Come At Me Bro!!!!! (He puts his hands to his side.) SHINRA TENSEI (the rasengan evaporates.) NINJA PLEASE!!!

*scene switch to tobi and naruto*

Kakashi & Guy: FEEL OUR PASSION!!!!! NOW JACK!!!

Naruto: my masters are going to blah blah blah will of fire blah blah blah.....

Tobi: (Thinking.) Does he ever shut up I mean legit can he just for 5 seconds STFU I don’t care about the will of fire want to talk about fire im sure I started thousands of flame wars and how many have you started I have made thousands god this kid is annoying oh back to the fight ( reality.) your efforts are futile you petty fodder ninja.

Jack: Aight Mate wanky niff niff time to show this booper what for aye. What say you Cerberus you ready mate?

Cerberus: As I’ll ever be Flame style: Hot Dogs (A bunch of wiener dogs appear but they are stationary)

Jack: King Grade punch out bloody hell barrage (Jack begins to punch the Dogs at God like speed into Guy & Kakashi while they are already rushing at the speed of the 7th gate. Kakashi and guy are now covered in flames.)

Kakashi: lighting release: raikiri shocking cannon NO ONE CALLS ME FODDER NINJA!!!!!!

Guy: with love !!!!!

Tobi: War Fan Gooooooo!!!!!!!

Kakashi & Guy: BITCH PLEASE!!! ( they shatter the fan and head straight towards the gedo statue.)

Kakashi & guy: LETS DO IT!!!!

Tobi: Not enough time to stop them damn! (thinking.) * I really hate naruto first course of action when I get this ten tails revived rip out naruto’s tongue so negotiate no jutsu is useless.*

Jack: aye mate you feel that Dark chakra governor?

Cerberus: indeed I fear we may already be too late…..

Gedo: How futile!!!!! ( he pushes Gai and kakashi like a bunch of little girls.)
Kakashi & guy & naruto & bee: ?!?!?

Bee: the efforts I really do appreciate it all

But it appears we are too late we are going to fall

No time to lament and cry

We need to fight before we die.

Jack: it’s Been awhile since I got meh gloves on mate let’s see if I Still got it!!!

Cerberus: I call Bull Major Bull but Who cares time to see if this old dog can still bare his fangs!!!

Kakashi: I never let my comrades die!!!

*In heaven*

Obito: Is he still going on about that damnit kakashi millions of fodder ninja have died under your leadership and what about me you are such a liar and Rin oh god Rin man dude why are you so ugh I can’t even just oh god

God: yeah?

Obito: Just … Just …. Ugh I don’t even know I’m too stressed ..sorry I didn’t mean to call you.

*Back to naruto and tobi*

Guy: YOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment