Thursday 26 July 2012

Naruto 596 Prediction: The one who strikes first wins

Naruto 596 Prediction: The one who strikes first wins
Tobi: *Their teamwork is good, they managed to touch me. I won't be able to defeat them with basic taijutsu. I'll have to turn it up a notch.* Close up on Rinnegan
Gai: Damit, he can react almost instantly.
Kakashi: No surprise when he has the sharingan and rinnegan.
Bee/Hachibi: How do we beat him yo, we only got so much time before we die.
Naruto: !?
Inside Naruto
Kurama: Your plan is good, but you're too slow.
Naruto: Wait what? WHat do you mean?
Kurama: When he attacked the village 16 years ago, the 4th was able to fatally wound him, twice.
Naruto: What..I...I don't have teleportation tho....
Kurama: That's true, but with my chakra, you can get just as close to that speed.
Naruto: How long...
Kurama: Give me a few minutes, and I'll h ave you back to normal.
Naruto: Alright listen up.
Gai/Kakashi/Bee: !
Naruto: I'm going to go back into bijuu mode, but I need time. Can I rely on you guys.
Gai: Of course!
Kakashi: We got your back Naruto.
Bee: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaooooooo!
Bee, Kakashi and Gai charge at Tobi
Tobi: *So Naruto's going back into that mode*
>flashback of Naruto deflecting the bijuu dama's<
Tobi: I see...he wants to try what his father did. No worries, I'll take out these 3 first.
Kakashi: Bee and Gai, use as many attacks as you can to distract Tobi, I'm going to try my mangekyou on him.
Gai: That's going to be your third time, and last time it didn't work...
Kakashi: Yeah but this time, I'm watching him closely. Now, Go!
Gai; Hachimon 6th Gate, Kai!
Bee: Hachibi, switch back.
Bee goes seven sword style.
Gai attacks Tobi who blocks it with the fan Tobi is being pushed back.
Tobi: Stronger and faster now...
Gai wraps his leg around the fans holder and pushes away
Bee comes in and goes to cut the chain attached to the fan
Tobi de-materializes the fan, Bee falls through and Gai falls back.
Bee throws his sword enhanced with raiton at Tobi's face.
Gai appears behind and is about to kick Tobi in the face.
Tobi: Shinra Tensei!
Gai and Bee sent flying back
Gai; He finally resorted o Rinnegan...urgh...
Bee: Dayum...just like the other guy...
Tobi: The 8 tails is mine.
Tobi appears behind Bee and starts absorbing his chakra.
Tobi: !?
Samehada's handle came out from the ground and wrapped around Tobi's foot.
Bee: You suck mine I suck yours...no homo.
Tobi: Tricky bastard. Tobi phases away.
Kakashi: how long Naruto?
Naruto: Almost....
Tobi appears behind Naruto
Kakashi: Shit!!!
Tobi's hand is on Naruto
Tobi: !?? Tobi's face starts warping away
Kakashi is looking at him with mangekyou.
Tobi looks back, his sharingan starts spinning.
Kakashi's kamui is cancelled.
Kakashi: Again...his own sharingan....how...
Tobi; I told you that technique won't work on me. Now you're finished.
Kakashi: Not quite.
The Naruto in front of Tobi blows up into smoke.
Out comes Kakashi with a Raikiri aimed at Tobi
Tobi absorbed the Raikiri, leaving Kakashi's basic hand on his face.
Kakashi: This is it!
Kakashi grabs the mask and tries to remove it
Kakashi fazes through it, followed by Tobi grabbing Kakashi's vest.
Tobi: Goodbye.
Tobi starts absorbing Kakashi
Tobi is punched into his Gedo Mazo by Naruto, leaving his mask cracked even more.
Tobi: I see...
Naruto: This ends now.
Last panel has Naruto in BM, Kakashi, Bee with Samehada, and 6th Gated Gai with nun-chucks.
Chapter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment