Thursday 26 July 2012

Naruto 596 Prediction: Time

Naruto 596 Prediction: Time
K = Kakashi, N= Naruto G=Guy T=Tobi

K: “Naruto, didn’t you notice?”

N: “Um, that he vanished?”

K: “No, right before that. Tobi threw his fan at my Kamui and negated it.”

N + G *!!!*

G: “Excellent as always Kakashi, so let me guess. You want Naruto, Bee and myself to focus on stopping Tobi from using that fan.”

K: *1 hand behind head, and you can tell Kakashi is smiling* “Yes, you know me all too well Guy.”

G: “All right! No more playing around.. Naruto..Bee.. I’m entering into “gates mode”

B: “Ok bro, do what’cha need to do, Just get that fan and this battles through.”

N: “You said it Uncle Bee! *Shadow Clone Jutsu* (makes 4 clones)”

N: “Alright, surround Tobi! Our main focus is to distract him. “

Clones: “LETS GO!!!”

G: *Opens 5th gate*

N: *Real Naruto is standing near REAL Guy* “Bushy Brow Sensei. I’m planning on blocking Tobi’s vision with clones. If you see an opening, I want you to strike through my clones and into Tobi’s blindspot.”

G: “Impressive Naruto, understood.”

N: “Uncle Bee, can you make more clones like you did before to help distract Tobi and make an opening.”

B: “It’s your trick, But I learn Quick. Bee clones, it’s time to Go. Attack that fool, Help our bro!”

**Naruto and Bee clones spread out around Tobi. Naruto clones lead the attack using chakra arms and purposely creating more rock explosions to hinder Tobi’s view**

T: **I see.... clones… and 3 flies. That Guy might cause a problem if he attacks me in that form with all of these distractions**

T: “Are you sure you don’t want to protect Kakashi instead.” **Tobi instantly vanishes**

N: “Dammit!”

ALL: **Look towards Kakashi**

T: **Reappears next to guy and warps him away** “You children have no idea how to stay focused”

K: “NO GUY!!!!! DAMMIT”

G: **Comes flying from a distance and punches the crap out of Tobi in 5th gate form** “hehe Kakashi, your student is indeed a genius”

N: “Speak for yourself you masked freak…. You just ate one of my clones”

Bee: “Good job team, I got his fan. Solid clone work and Solid plan”

K: “I should have known, excellent work Naruto”

N: “Tee hee”

K: “Now it’s time to Kumai this statue”


**end

No comments:

Post a Comment