Monday 9 July 2012

Naruto 593 Prediction: The Rapture of Darkness!

Naruto 593 Prediction: The Rapture of Darkness!
Still standing shocked in the cave Suigetsu and Juugo listen on. Sasuke stands tall and seems determined to have a final talk with his former master.

Sasuke: He is the only man on this Earth who has spent his LIFE searching this world endlessly. I know he knows what is going on. I know he knows what actually occurred in Konoah. I won't stop until I know what happened and why my brother had to sacrifice his life. My decision to destroy the Hidden Leaf depends on his information. Juugo: How do you know he lives on, you killed him yourself. Sasuke: That man is not the type of person you can kill and turn your head away from. He is the type of man that lays dormant until he strikes you in the back. Orochimaru...he had a backup depending on my response. He played me for a fool. Suigetsu: So where do we start looking for him?? The world is in the middle of a war! Sasuke: My brother took care of the other Edo Tensei's. I will conclude this business with Madara soon. First I must confront the man who will aide me in my direction. Juugo is seen sweating. Juugo: This is crazy?! We have looked for you to make sure you were safe and now we go looking for the Snake Sannin? Sasuke: You have spent all this time looking for me, will you continue to follow. (Eyes piercing) Suigetsu: (Thinking) This guy is serious! it gives me a certain type of goosebumps. Let's move out...we don't want anyone to take notice. All three men dash away with Anko on Juugo's back.

Scene change....


Tobi is seen with forming a handsign and releasing the seal holding the bijuu at bay. Gedo Mazo is reacting to his jutsu as chakra is seen emitting from it's body. Kakashi: Naruto, Gai! This is not good! That thing is producing a mass amount of potent chakra. I think Naruto we are in for a long one. Tobi: Today I make history, to witness a beast of such mythical and legendary proportions. Today I will end all your hope, all your FIRE! In one small swoop of my hand.

Kurama: NARUTO! Can you hear them?!
Naruto: Yes the voices are alarming! Just what is going on inside that thing? (pointing to the statue)
Kurama: They are becoming one! Their personalities and essence are fusing together. To form the ultimate bijuu.
This is how we started and how we became nine. If that man finishes this technique, you could very well die today!
Naruto: IT WILL BE THAT STRONG?

Kurama: It is stronger than me by a long shot! Look out Naruto the transformation is taking effect.
A huge beam of light is sent up into the atmosphere. The heavens lights up in an array of light. Kurama: It is too late, it has been summoned back to this world. The JUUBI!!!

Scene switch.....


Madara looks on toward the persistent face of Oonoki.
Madara: You should really understand when to give up, (engulfs himself in chakra cloak) and when to FEAR ME!
Madara: He pulls Oonoki toward him using the paths of the Rinnegan. As Oonoki floats toward him Madara stops suddenly dropping the Tsuchikage on his ass.

Madara: It seems my better half has already proceeded this far in the summoning ritual. Though for him to CONTROL such a toy....I cannot allow. Five Kages I award you this break. If our match had not been interrupted your lives would had come to a violently end here. For right now, you bugs are not worth my attention. Madara fades into many leaves as he transports himself.

Oonoki: We Kages have failed, he hangs his head low blossoming tears of dissatisfaction. Mei: Do not fret Tsuchikage sama, we are alive and full of spirit! We must not compete or contend with such a fellow at this point. Our deaths would be meaningless. We need a new strategy, as Naruto and his company are about to face foes beyond their level! Tsunade looks on with a alarming face. Tsunade: We must hurry! I can feel a deathly aura in the air. Something more fearsome than Madara has been unleashed upon the Alliance Army.....THE WORLD!!!

Scene change...

As the group Hawk runs through the forest floor suddenly Sasuke comes to a stop.
Sasuke: Juugo place that woman on the ground. Juugo: Isn't that Orochimaru's first student? Anko?
Suigetsu: It is her! Why was she with Kabuto? Sasuke: For her curse mark, it holds precious chakra from Orochimaru. The very chakra source we are looking for. Sasuke activates his ems. Sasuke: The chakra is seeping out of the curse mark. With the color and these eyes I can almost track it. Juugo: I thought that the sharigan can only see the color of chakra. How will you track it? Sasuke: As you know with this particular seal, this one is the hardest to control. The toll it takes on your body can be devastating. Anko alongside myself were the only two to survive its bite. I think the key is in her curse mark. Juugo, wake her. As they surround her Juugo reaches down and slaps Anko enough to wake her out of her slumber. Anko: KABUTO!!!! She turns around and spots Sasuke. Anko: SASUKE!!!!! Why are you..Sasuke: Tsukuyomi!!! (Now caught under Sasukes genjutsu) Sasuke within the mind of Anko. Sasuke: I am not here to hurt you or I would have already. I am here for answers and answers alone. I need your help in finding him.....Anko: Who!? Sweating and panting. Sasuke: (With wide EMS eyes) OROCHIMARU! Anko: He lives on? Sasuke: Does your curse mark still cause you pain? Has its effect weakened at all since I killed him off? Anko: No it still feels like shingles or worse! Anko: Falls to the floor, IT CAN'T BE, AFTER ALL THIS TIME SEARCHING FOR KABUTO...I SHOULD OF BEEN..

Sasuke: Itachi Uchiha of the Leaf has taken care of Kabuto! (Anko's eyes widen) Anko: Just what is going on!!!!!
Sasuke: It matters not, I need you to perform something for me. Only you can since we both......had the same master!
His power is now in you and it seems to be growing. I need for you to give me the curse mark! As he finishes his last word. Tsukuyomi!! FORM the signs for the curse mark! Now give me the Heavens curse mark! (Back in the real world) A snake forms from her finger. It bites Sasuke on his neck. As Anko falls unconscious Sasuke rises to his feet holding his neck.


Sasuke: I can feel him! Let's move! Juugo: What about her? Suigetsu: We should kill her, we may not know....Sasuke (interrupting) She is a shinobi of the hidden Leaf. We will cause her no harm. It is what Itachi would of done. Juugo and Suigetsu look on in amazement.

Sasuke: It is time to finish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment