Friday 20 July 2012

Naruto 595 Prediction: The end times

Naruto 595 Prediction: The end times
*Tobi and naruto scene.*

Tobi: I be damned if I let you touch this gedo (Tobi lifts his hand in the back hand postion.)shinra Pon-biki Hirateuchi = almighty pimp slap

Naruto: ouch (A huge hand print is shown on his face.) that hurt a lot

Kakashi: I have no time to waste Summoning: chi Wawa rain naruto
leave this one to us don’t worry believe in your teacher.

Naruto: alright show them your will of fire sensei!!!!

Tobi: you plan to stop me with Chi wawas? Absurd?!?

Kakashi: wait for it (the puppies surround the gedo statue.) now EXPLODE!!!

Tobi: what?!?

*the gedo statue is un phased by the exploding chiwawas*

Kakashi: we have to stop this at all cost guy you know what to do…

Guy: you can’t possibly mean …

Kakashi: exactly we must both open the 7th gate.

Kakashi & guy: 7th gate of wonder open

Kakashi: summoning: Cerberus flame dog of hell!!!

Guy: Summoning: jack manly kangaroo of youth!!!

*scene switch to madara and kages.*

Madara: you guys are such a nuisance

Tsunade: Shadow clone jutsu hidden art: extreme Kaifuku = healing

*Raikage, Mei, Gaara, and oonki have recovered half of their chakras.*

Tsunade (exhausted and sweating.): round…..two ( she then collapses from the huge amount of chakra she used to recover the kages.)

Madara: bitch please!!!

Oonki: Earth style: King ore fist ( oonki punches Madara but it’s a wood clone.)

Madara: you think you could take me with your puny tactics and will of fire?!? Summoning: Daitai shudan = alternative (A black Madara with white hair is show with lazy eyes and a fragile disposition in vice versa of Madara.)

Mei: who is that Madara? But Black?

(B) Madara: ummm hi…. You have bothered other me for too long im sorry but I have to fight you now…

Raikage: He is weak he has no chakra not a trace let’s kill him quickly!!! (Raikage charges)

(B) Madara: Water release : blood control

*Raikage is stopped in mid-air and the sound of bones being smashed and crunched I heard.*

(B) Madara: p-p-p-please don’t scare me like that or I will have to k-k-k-kill you.

Raikage: Help my ribs are being crushed!!!

Madara: allow me to explain during my time in Hell I met me the other me the vice versa version of who I am I made a deal with the devil in a way and now he is me and I am him you have no hope of winning Kages oh yes raikage you were right he doesnt have any chakra we share the same chakra whats mine is his and whats his is mine.
*scene switch to Tobi and Naruto*

Kakashi & guy : ARE YOU READY TO FEEL THE SPIRIT OF THE LEAF!!!!!!!

*Next chapter: will the kages survive?!? What is this technique that guy and Kakashi are about to use?!?! Sooo many cliff hangers?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment