Friday 27 July 2012

NARUTO 596 Prediction: Naruto's Identity

NARUTO 596 Prediction: Naruto's Identity
(SCENE STARTS OFF NARUTO GLOATING AT THE CRACK HE LEFT TOBI'S MASK WHILE TOBI BEING TO BECOME IMPATIENT)

Naruto: "Ha I told you, I will smash that mask and show the world who you really are freak".

Gai :"Yea!!! Youth explodes to reveal the face of a madman... Yea!!!"

Naruto: "Yea Gai sensei...."

Kakashi: "WTF are they Yea-ing about... the fool should have continued to attack after landing a punch on tobi... then again, naruto wasn;t always the brightest ninja... the number one knuckle head ninja strike again".

Tobi: "Gloat while you ca, but I have no time to play games with the likes of you people... I will defeat you, become the juubi's jink then enslave the your entire world... everything you love and hate will become one with me as a single Identity... so hurry up and gloat.. because your next move will be your last!".

*Tobi puts off a powerful, dark feeling that freezes naruto, gai and kakashi...*

Naruto: "What, what is this feeling... it feels like, like pure darkness... What is he, evil incarnate...".

Naruto: "It doesn't matter what you are tobi... because its time you realize who I really am... for the sake of this world and the ones I will protect... Its time I revealed my identity".

Kakashi: "Naruto, Whatever you are up to, I hope you can do it alone because I am spent... I used the last of my chakra to try and stop the GEod mazo. However, I didn't apply enough chakra to kamui, which made it too weak which made the juubi unaffected by my attack...".

Gai: "I may need to use the eighth gate of midnight dragon... it will take some time though to gahtter the chakra and release the gate after using the other gates for so long... good luck naruto, I will be ready to assist you soon...".

*Naruto (with a serious look) creates a small bijuudama...*

Tobi: "This again... you are showing me your identity Uzumaki Naruto... the identity of a true fool. Now come... and fail once again".

*naruto charges tobi with high speed*

Naruto: "This is the power of speed I inherited after battling grandpa Raikage with the bijuudama I inherited from uncle bee".

(naruto has a flashback of the shushin he used to dodge raikages super punch... and the training he did with Bee to learn the bijuudama....)

*Naruto attacks tobi slipping right through him, then creates two kage bushins*

Naruto: "This is the technique I inherited from the first Hokage after stealing his scroll". (naruto has a flashback of his learning the kage bushin jutsu and using it to protect Iruka)

*naruto's first clone creates a futton-rasenshurikan, throwing it at tobi as the second clone directly attacks from behind the FRS... but the wind rasenag slips though tobi as he grabs the scond clone by the throat, choking the life out of it*

Naruto: "This is the attack I inherited from sasuke as his teamate in out battle with zabuza". (naruto has a flashback of him hendging into sasukes huge shurikan, being thrown then unhendging to attack zabuza from behind)

*naruto's FRS unhendges into another naruto clone, attacking tobi with a FRS of his own... however, tobi is able to react in time, absorbing the attack while killing the clone he has by the neck*

Kakashi watching with his SG: "WOW, naruto, that is amazing... tobi will not avoid this attack".

Naruto: "Thats not all freak... let me show you the rest of my identity...".

*Naruto attacks head on with a punch to tobi, but is caught by his throat as well... Tobi puts his hand over narutos jink seal*

Tobi: "This is who you are, ahaha... such a fool to try the same attack again... let me reward your identity by taking it away forver... then using the power of the juubi to take away all your loved ones identities as well".

Naruto smiles: "Huh...".

*Suddenly as tobi begins to draw out narutos soul... the rubble of rocks and debris surrounding them transforms to reveal a ton of naruto bushins*

Naruto while holding on to his soul: "you are using the same attack nagato did, in order to draw out my soul then revive me with the other pains ability... so I used the same attack I did against pain...". (naruto has a flashback of his attack on pain as well as his struggle with Edo nagato to pull out his soul)

*Naruto's bushins swarm tobi, all attacking with rasengan sized bijuudama's... tobi counters with a shineri tensai that blows them all back, halting their attacks... However, the bushins immediately extend their chakra arms continuing the attack on tobi... as all the bijuudama's hit tobi, he tries to absorb them all at once... But, tobi cannot absorb so much chakra attacks from all sides fast enough...*

Naruto: "This is the attack I learned while fighting Muu, the second tsuchikage..." (a flashback of naruto's extending chakra arm rasengan)
And another I learned... I learned from my battle with the 3rd Raikage... That when the Bijuudama is not balanced it can create a hell of an explosion.... haha..." (naruto has a flashback of his bijudama exploding sending him flying)

*naruto creates a bijuudama of his own and attacks tobi to add to the other bijuudama's...*

Naruto: "And If one bijuudama can create the explosion that kicked my ass... just imagine what all these bijuudama's, you have not been able to absorb, can really do...".

*tobi tries desperately to absorb more of the bijuudama's, but to no avail... just as tobi tries to change tactics and become intangible... all the bijuudama's unbalance then explode at once, creating a huge blast that consumes a huge portion of the battle field*

*The debris and flying rocks has been cleared... a small area of smoke covers the battlefield*

Kakashi: "No, naruto...".

Gai upstet: "Its over....*sniffling*".

"What the matter senseis...!".

*naruto appears from behind a rock, he was hiding the whole time fighting with bushins...*

Naruto: "I am just fine... after using bushins to fight the many edo's and zetsu clones. I learned that my Rikudou Mode clones were much more stronger then any other kage bushins I have ever created... So I used the knowledge I inherited from those battles to fight tobi without directly getting involved...".

Kakashi: "To think, you of all people could come up with such a complex battle plan... ha, I huess you really do come through when everything is on the line... right naruto...".

* suddenly the smoke clears to show a mangled tobi... with an arm missing, cloths torn to ribbons and over half his mask gone... he stares at naruto*

Tobi struggling to stand: "You... How could You... I am truth... inincible against the falsehood or Identity that you represent... How could y...

Naruto interrupting tobi: "Its because of my identity that I could, as you put it.. Its thanks to all the experiences I have had against so many strong ninja, that I was able to defeat you... Because of all the pain (picture of nagato is shown) all of the hate (picture of sasuke is shown) all of the love (picture of minato and kushina is shown) and all the friendships (picture of leaf ninja, kages, itachi, the bijuu and Bee are shown)... Its due to all of those experiences which come together to make me who I am today... to give me... My... Identity... The identity that gave me the power to defeat you...
You believe that you are powerful, knowing the truth with your "no one" identity... as your identity... Yet its because you have thrown away all of your experiences, all of that knowledge... which has led you up to this moment, powerless to defeat what I am... REVEL IN THE WEAKNESS YOu HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF AS "NO ONE" WHO HAS ABANDONED THE GREATEST POWER ONE CAN EVER POSSES... an IDENTITY!!!"...

*Tobi is surprised by naruto's concept... as if finally ready to accept himself for who he really is, unsnaps wahts left of his mask, takes it off then throws it to the ground... tobi steps on the rest of the mask as if showing his resolve to no longer hide his identity by destroying any means left to hide it... Kakashi ,Gai and naruto are surprised by tobi's change of heart...*

Tobi: "I suppose its time to finish this battle... using this, "true power", as you called it... prepare uzumaki naruto".

Kakashi completely baffled: "But... you are supposed to be dead... you... uchiha...???".

*In tobi's right eye, a four pointed ninja star manguekyou SG design is shown... along with a young mans face with skin damage in the shape of the T/S jutsu tobi uses below and above his right eye...*

END

Next chapter: Tobi's push to his limit and convinced to regain his identity in order to battle naruto with his full power... all while his identity is something the nija world would have never expected... Next chapter, naruto's opposite and itachi's best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment