Sunday 1 July 2012

Naruto 593 Prediction: Slug Princess Tsunade

Naruto 593 Prediction: Slug Princess Tsunade
A: Hokage, you are our last hope! So don't fail!
Tsunade: I'll do what I can.
( She close her eyes and starts making hand seals)
Onoki: Gaara! Protect the Hokage! Mizukage, Raikage we will attack him together!
Madara: ( It seems their battle spirit has returned. I must break them). Let's dance! Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique!
Mei: Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar! and now Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!
Madara: Useless! ( he suddenly appears in front of the Mizukage) I'll kill you now!
A: You wont kill anyone! ( he appears behind Madara and punch him away) Onoki, now!
Onoki: Jinton: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique!
Madara: Onoki, you learnt nothing! Susanoo perfect form!
( Madara's Susanoo appears)
Madara: Fear Kages! You face with the power of a God! Now I will destroy you and that Senju woman!
( Madara is searching after Tsunade)
Tsunade: I don't think so. Finally I'm ready! ( her hair changed to white)
Madara: Ready? ( he starts laughing) Ready to die?
( Tsunade smiles, and suddenly she dissapeared. A moment later in Madara's Perfect Susanoo appeared a giant hole)
Madara: ( she is now faster than the Raikage... And stronger than before... What is this jutsu? I can't even see her...)
Tsunade: ( appears in front of Gaara and gives him some chakra) Kazekage! Prepare to seal him! I have only a few seconds! I'll give you the sign!
Gaara: Ok!
Madara: I see now. So this is your Will of Fire. But you are still weaker than me... I can't die, and you have just a few seconds... Meteorit...
Tsunade: I... don't need more time... ( Tsunade appeared in front of Madara and before he could attack she grabbed his throat). Kazekage! NOW! Seal Madara!
Mei: But Hokage... If Gaara tries to seal him now you...
Onoki: Kazekage! Just do it...
A: But the Hokage will...
Gaara: Hokage- sama....
Tsunade: KAZEKAGE!
Gaara: Sabaku... Sotaiso
( Before the piramid imprisoned them, we can see Tsunade, Konoha's Slug Princess smiling)
Tsunade: From now on... Naruto is ... the next... the Rokudaime Hokage!

No comments:

Post a Comment