Saturday 30 June 2012

Naruto 592 Prediction: Tobi v. Naruto

Naruto 592 Prediction: Tobi v. Naruto
Madara releases the Edo Tensei contract. The Kage regroup themselves to prepare for another round with Madara.

------Tobi v. Naruto-----

Tobi: Kabuto you fool, how could you release Edo Tensei, this is not good.

Zetsu: Tobi, Madara has remained on the battlefield, he undid the Edo Tensei contract.

Tobi:Excellent, I may be able to win this after all.

Zetsu: You should be aware, he has unlimited chakra, there is no telling what he may do.

Naruto and the alliance ninja stand in front of Tobi preparing to fight.

Tobi: Well Naruto we will have to finish this at a later date.

Naruto: Stop running away, lets finish this.

Tobi: Naruto you have an army with you, I do not, but I will come back with one.

Tobi begins to swirl in a circle and slowly disappears.

----Madara v. Kage-----

Madara: You all fought admirably, but you do not even stand close to the level the 1st Hokage and I were at.

Oonki: This is not over yet Madara, we can defeat you.

As Madara begins his assault on the Kage a swirl begins to appear in front of him.

Madara: You, I was wondering when we would cross paths, when I told you to revive me I did not mean like this, but it will do for now.

Tobi: This was not my doing, if it was you would not have so easily found out the contract seal, the fool that brought you back was trying to blackmail me.

Tsunade: You with the mask, who are you truly? We all know Madara could not be revived through Edo Tensei unless he was truly dead.

Tobi: I am someone who was forgotten by history, that is all you need to know.

Oonki: Well at least we know he is not Madara.

Tobi: Madara we need to talk, privately.

Tobi's swirl comes back and takes Madara off the battlefield.

Tobi: Use this time, this is a minor break in the war. As Tobi disappears as well.

Raikage: We need to regroup the battalions and prepare another assault.

Tsunade: I need to take the Leaf Special Guard and find Naruto. We need to teach him the Flying Thunder God technique before the war starts again.

Mei: You plan on that boy learning the fastest technique that quickly?

Tsunade: Naruto has a special way of training, he will have it mastered very quickly.

Raikage: Just when I thought I would die as the fastest shinobi, the 4th Hokage comes back to take that title from me in the name of a technique.

----Sasuke-----

Sasuke looks at Kabuto, standing there unconscious.

Sasuke: My brother has always been the hero, he protected the Leaf from my clan, and now he stopped Edo Tensei but he will never be recongnized for what he did.

Sasuke's hand lights up blue, "Chidori" Sasuke says as he goes though Kabuto's heart. Kabuto falls to the ground.

Sasuke: Unfortunately for you, I am not my brother, I am not giving you a chance to change.

Sasuke walks out of the cave looking around.

Sasuke: I am not my brother, but the choices I may from now on are my own, I think its time I found my former team, I need to test my strength.

Chapter 593- Madara and Tobi
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment