Monday 11 June 2012

Naruto 590 Prediction: Nightmare Continues

Naruto 590 Prediction: Nightmare Continues
We see panels showing Edo Tensei summons vanishing through pillars of light.
Everyone looked up to the sky even Tobi.

Tobi: So Kabuto has been defeated. Could it be Sasuke?
Naruto: It was Itachi!
Tobi is shocked.
Tobi (thinking): Itachi helped me this time to get rid of this troublesome jutsu. This time I can kill him.
Tobi prepares to phase. But a lightning hound approaches him.

Kakashi: As I thought, you need to materialize first in order to transport yourself. That is why phasing through my lightning attack stopped you.
Tobi: So what now?

The Gedo Mazo prepares to slam the ground but before it hit the ground, a strong earthquake is felt.
Gai: What is that?!
Eight Tails: This chakra?! It can't be?!

Scene changes to the Kages.
The ground has been destroyed too much. We see Madara getting hit by a beam of light from the sky.
Madara: What's happening?
Madara saw his body shattering slowly.
Madara: It can't be.. Edo Tensei has been deactivated?
Tsunade: Someone did a good job!

Scene shifts to the cave.
Itachi (thinking): To protect Konoha, this is the last thing I can do.
Itachi reaches out to Sasuke as his body is slowly disappearing.
Sasuke stands still and looks at Itachi.
As Itachi's finger nears Sasuke's forehead, he completely disappears.
Sasuke: Brother, in the end, you still want to protect Konoha. Was I a failure to you?

Suddenly, Kabuto wakes up from Izanagi.
Sasuke is shocked.
Kabuto: Uchiha Sasuke, what happened? Where is Itachi?
Sasuke: He's gone. As well as your technique.
Kabuto: ...
Sasuke (thinking): His feelings' have changed, I guess..
Kabuto: Wait! There's one thing!
Sasuke: What is it?
Kabuto: It is true that Edo Tensei can be cancelled doing the specific handsigns. All the summons can be freed at the same time doing that.. except for one! UCHIHA MADARA!
Sasuke: You.. You even revived him?!
Kabuto: Being my trump card, Uchiha Madara's Edo Tensei is special. I already prepared for someone that could undo my Edo Tensei.
Sasuke: So that means...
Kabuto: Yes, Uchiha Madara... cannot be unsummoned by me!
Sasuke: But you're the one who does the Edo Tensei summoning right?
Kabuto: The interesting thing about Edo Tensei is you can still modify the zombies' body. You can erase their feelings and give them techniques not akin to them when they were alive. I even reverted back Uchiha Madara's age to his prime.

Flashback of Muu summoning Madara is shown.
Kabuto: The summoner can transfer some of his jutsu or from others to an Edo Tensei summon. I did it on the Scorch Style Pakura, Explosion Style Gari, and the Second Tsuchikage, in which, I transferred Edo Tensei!
Sasuke: That is why, Uchiha Madara is still summoned at this time?
Kabuto: Yes. It was the Second Tsuchikage who actually summoned Madara in the battlefield, therefore...

Scene shifts to Madara.
Madara: I need to finish this fast before I disappear.
Oonoki has been stabbed by the Susano'o sword.
Madara: Well, one Kage down. (looks down).
Raikage's right leg has been cut.
Madara: Too bad I didn't made it to two.
Gaara: All of this... in a blink of an eye?!
Madara: You're lucky.

Scene shifts to Kabuto.
Kabuto:... Uchiha Madara cannot be unsummoned by just me cancelling Edo Tensei.
Kabuto: However, since the Second Tsuchikage's power has been declined at that time, I need to channel my chakra to the Second Tsuchikage to fully summon Madara. That is not what is planned as I want the Second Tsuchikage to be the one fully responsible for Madara's summoning so that when I cancel the Edo Tensei there will be no risk given to Uchiha Madara.
Sasuke: Risk? What risk?
Kabuto: Since it is the two of us that summoned Madara. His power will be halved after I cancel the Edo Tensei.

Scene shifts to the Kages.
Madara: My power...
Tsunade: His Susano'o is reverting back to uncomplete form?!
Dodai: Hokage-sama! I received an intel from the Intel Division! All the Edo Tensei zombies had disappeared!
Tsunade: Except for him..
Madara: So my Edo Tensei summon wasn't that special afterall... I'm starting to get pissed!
Gaara: Stay on my back Temari!
Madara: Katon: Gouka Mekkakyuu!
Mizukage: Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu!
Madara's fire and Mizukage's water clashed. The area becomes full of steam.

Tsunade: Be alert! He might strike in...
Someone: Waaaaah!!!!
Mizukage: It can't be!
Susano'o and Madara has been revealed after the steam cleared.. having the Raikage stabbed by Susano'o sword.

Scene shifts to Sasuke.
Sasuke: I need to do this.. you might side with Konoha after your change of heart.

Kabuto is shown beheaded by Sasuke.

No comments:

Post a Comment