Wednesday 27 June 2012

Naruto 592 Prediction: Eternal mangekyo sharingan

Naruto 592 Prediction: Eternal mangekyo sharingan 
Madara: I have releasd myself from edo tensei, i am now 100% unstopable.

oonoki: what? why weren't you released?

Madara: i used a jutsu called the spirt transformation jutsu, using it i was able to keep myself in this body, i still have all the advangtes of edo tensei but i am no longer bound.

tsunade: but only dan knows that jutsu!

Madara: senju women you forget i have th eteranl mankeyo sharingan and the rinnegan using my eyes i was able to copy his jutsu the second his spirt got near you thats how i learned it.

tsunade: dan * holds arm in pain*

Madara; and as much as i'd love to kill all five of you at once the summoner of edo tensei must be taught a lesson, untill next time.

Madara begins to telport the same way tobi does teh kages look on as he disappears. Madara appears behind sasuke.

sasuke: itachi...

Madara: you uchiha kid are you kabuto?

sasuke: !!!

sasuke turns around taking his sword out.

Madara: no your not him its not the same chakra i felt while i was under his control.

sasuke: who are you? edo tensei should have been released!

Madara: it was but i used a jutsu and now i can stay i am immortal. are you the one who released this jutsu?

sasuke: no my brother itachi uchiha did!

sasuke activates his eternal mankeyo sharingan .

madara: those eyes... you know i was the first person to ever unlock them theres nothing you can use taht will defeat me.

sasuke: your the real madara uchiha then?

madara: ahh so you know "him" tell me where is he?

sasuke: i have no idea! But itachi did everything he could to stop this jutsu if your still here then he failed i will finish you off for him!

Madara: such ties to your brother, it reminds me of izuna and me. but i am here for kabuto tell me where is he?

sasuke: behind me but he's stuck in izanami.

Madara: hm then i will kill him while he cannot move.

sasuke: you fight me first.

madara: hm a uchiha with the eternal mankeyo sharingan? maybe you'll be worth the fight if you have unlocked the new skill that comes with those eyes.

sauske: what skill?

Madara: allow me to show you young uchiha altough it may be the last thing you ever see!

next time brawl eternal mankeyo sharingan vs eternal mankeyo sharingan!

No comments:

Post a Comment