Wednesday 13 June 2012

Naruto 590 Prediction: The Snake Empire strikes back!!

Naruto 590 Prediction: The Snake Empire strikes back!!
Itachi slowly approaches Sasuke and wants to poke Sasuke on the forehead, Sasuke looks heartbroken and sheds a tear.
Sasuke: Nii-san..
Itachi: Sasuke.. I..
*scene changes to the other Edos*
Deidara: Fuck, I must go now. And I wanted to show my art..
Dan: Tell Tsunade that I love her.
Muu: Dafuq..
All the other Edos smile as the light slowly eats them up
*scene changes back to Itachi and Sasuke*
Sasuke: Itachi..
Itachi: This is.. the end.. otouto.. farewell.
???: THATS WHAT YOU THINK!
Itachi & Sasuke: !?
Kabuto laughs maniacally and has broken outta Izanami.
Kabuto: You're such a fool, Itachi! Did you seriously think I wasn't prepared for someone genjutsu'ing me? Are you that naive?
Itachi: Kabuto, son of a.. when did you..!?
Kabuto: When did you think that I didn't break out of Izanami? You said it yourself - you have to find your true self in order to break it. Well.. I did find it. My true self.. is Orochimaru-sama!
Orochimaru's soul is released from the bottle and fuses with Kabuto. He also absorbs Nagato while he's at it.
Orochimaru: Kukuku.. thank you Kabuto, my most loyal servant. *shows the Rinnegan in his eyes*
As Kabuto is dead, the light disappears, leaving the Edos on the impure world.
Orochimaru: I must thank you, Itachi-kun.. thanks to Izanami and Kabuto ending the Edo Tensei, I was able to break free. NOW IM MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER!
Itachi: You monster.. so this was your plan all along!
Orochimaru: From the moment I was sealed in that horrible bottle, I plotted my way out. When you died, I instructed Kabuto to use the Edo Tensei to resurrect you. Thanks to my connections to Danzo, I knew you posessed Uchiha Shisui's eye and the ability to use Izanami.
Itachi: So the intention to end Edo Tensei..
Orochimaru: ...was simply bait to lure you here and pave the way to my resurrection. You were an excellent puppet without ever guessing the truth. Just like the rest of your life.
Sasuke: What a twist.. so all our efforts were in vain?
Orochimaru: Precisely, my dear Sasuke-kun. But sadly, I have no use for you anymore, neither for your pathetic puppet brother. So I will dispose of you quickly.
Sasuke: COME AND TRY IT, VILE SNAKE! *activates full Susanoo and attacks Orochimaru*
It gets blocked by a woman who looks very familiar
Sasuke: Anko..!?
Anko: Kukuku.. yeah, you got it.
Sasuke: So you were in this too!?
Anko: It was all part of the plan. These Konoha idiots are royal fools.
Orochimaru: No need to get worked up over Uchiha scum, my dear.
Anko: Of course, Orochimaru-sama. *bows*
Orochimaru: The plan is complete..
The elder Snake Sage and a bunch of other individuals busts in.
Orochimaru: Behold.. THE SNAKE EMPIRE!

The snake's revenge is more menacing than ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment