Wednesday 20 June 2012

Naruto 591 Prediction:The edo tensei has been stopped!

Naruto 591 Prediction:The edo tensei has been stopped!
The Kage's watch as Madara is illuminated with light.

Onooki: The edo tensei has been stopped!

Madara: Looks like my time is about up... I'd better make use of this while I'm still here...


Madara makes a seal with Susanoo and then vanishes into a burst of bright light.


Tsunade: What was that? I can't feel his chakra anymore...

Gaara: It appears that he was unable to finish one last jutsu before the edo tensei expired...

Onooki: ...




Tobi stands in front of Naruto, and the others.

Kakashi: Naruto, don't rush into his reach... He may still use the Rinnegan on us...

Tobi: Don't worry Kakashi... Even I know when to not push my luck... I have to retreat for the moment, but I can assure you that it is still very early in this war...


Tobi uses his jutsu to warp out of there.


Tobi: And Naruto... Try to stay on your toes from now on, when you rest... You'll never know when I may pop up again...

Naruto looks uncomfortable.



Itachi leaves Sasuke...


Sasuke: brother... I can't forgive you... I can't forgive anyone... But I still love you regardless... Rest peacefully...


Kabuto escapes Izanami and panics as he falls.


Kabuto: What...? Is this reality or am I still in that illusion...?

Sasuke: You have been freed from it... Itachi has moved on...

Kabuto: He made me undo the edo tensei... Why didn't he kill me?

Sasuke: Because he wanted for us to come to terms with what is right... He spared your life, and that's why I will not kill you...


Sasuke puts his sword away...


Kabuto: I am grateful to Itachi... However this is still war, Sasuke... Who's side will you reside on if not with me nor Konoha? If you aren't with anyone, then you'll be against everyone...

Sasuke: Then that is how it will be... I've only known enemies thus far...

Kabuto: Konoha does not fight alone... The five villages now fight as one joint alliance... I'm all that you realistically have to ever hope to avenge Itachi...

Sasuke: I know that edo tensei cannot be done more than once for one person... You've used all of your trump cards, and are therefore no use to me, at this point...

Kabuto: ... While it is true that I can't use edo tensei, there is still another way that we can win this war that I haven't even let Madara in on... But it requires your eyes, Sasuke...


Sasuke clutches his sword.


Kabuto: There is one jutsu that surpasses both Izanagi and Edo tensei... Capable even of the revival of your clan...

Sasuke: ...?

Kabuto: A massive Izanagi that only special eyes can perform...


Kabuto smiles...



Back with the Kage's


Tsunade to Onooki: what's the matter?

Onooki: I don't know what it is...

But I feel that our battle with Madara has yet to be decided...


We see a forrest, with a hidden chamber in the soil. It's the Uchiha hideout. Behind stone tablet of the Rikudou Sennin is a tomb. It's dark, and a man climbs out of it. It's Madara!

Madara: It's time to start phase three...

Madara is alive! /end.

No comments:

Post a Comment