Saturday 23 June 2012

Naruto 591 Prediction: Sacrifices of victory

Naruto 591 Prediction: Sacrifices of victory
Sasuke watches as Itachi vanishes away completely leaving behind the corpse of a young man. Sasuke heads over to the the quivering body of kabuto.

Sasuke: "I should just kill you right here right now but I will leave you to your fate instead. Let hunger and weakness eat away at you until nothing remains."

Sasuke heads out of the cave as the quivering body of kabuto lays there still in shock.

Madara looks around at the four kages as he slowly starts to deteriorate.

Madara thinking: "The jutsu that brought me back is fading but I will not go out this way. Not here not now! There must be a suitable host nearby."

Madara looks down at all the the ninjas below and spots a badly injured dodai laying on the ground with a medic trying to heal him.

Madara thinking: "Perfect. Its not the best body but it will have to do for now."

Madara performs a series of handsigns and activates tsukyama as dodai looks up at him. Instantly Dodai finds himself in tsukyama as he sees madara staring at him. He gets in a defensive position as madara smiles.

Madara: "Consider this a gift of sorts. You and I are about to become very close friends."

Madara suddenly charges Dodai as Dodai prepares to defend himself. Dodai back in the real world has his eyes roll back in his head. His eyes shut as he lays there unconscious.

Madara thinking: "Good. At least a part of me is still around. If not for that jutsu I would have died out long ago but thanks to it there are still fragments of me left in this world."
Madara: "It would appear the one who has summoned me has ended my time here. I hope this is the last time I ever have to see you all again this way."

Madara evaporates completely leaving behind the corpse of yamoto.

Tsunade: "Yamoto! So thats how kabuto gave madara hashirama's dna."
Tsuchikage: "I will go get his body."
Raikage: "We can grieve the dead later. We must send all forces to naruto and my brother's location immediately. If the false madara is taken down now we can end this war."

The kages all nod their heads in agreement while tsunade cradles the head of yamoto who is laying on the ground with medics checking over his body. Naruto smiles as the rain stops and the wind subsides.

Naruto: "It would appear your war is coming to an end. You have no more armies. Your plan to beat me has failed. Soon the rest of the villages armies will arrive. You have failed."
Tobi: "Are you so sure of that? Did you think I would put all my hopes of success in this war simply on an army of zetsus and the summons by kabuto?"

At that same moment a small group of ninjas is shown sneaking up on the feudal lords base camp.

Tobi: "Even now while you fought these weaker armies I have sent my agents into the villages without defenses. Their goal being to slaughter all those who are incapable of joining this war."
Naruto: "You're bluffing."
Tobi: "Am I? You will all know soon as your armies return home to find their families butchered."
Naruto: "You monster!"

Naruto charges headlong towards Tobi as kakashi and Guy try to stop naruto. Tobi does a hand sign as naruto charges towards him.

Tobi: "Now I will make you pay for what you have cost me."

No comments:

Post a Comment