Saturday 30 June 2012

Naruto 592 Prediction: The last hope

Naruto 592 Prediction: The last hope
Mei: What can we do now...
Gaara: He is immortal.
Onoki: But we can still win! We are our village's most powerful shinobis! We are the 5 Kage!
A: I know, but look at him! We run out of chakra while his chakra is inexhaustible!
Tsunade: ( smiles) Raikage, you are wrong. I have chakra.
Madara: And? You are just a weak Senju. You cant even touch me now.
Tsunade: We'll see. Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage, Old Man! Trust me. We can still win! I'll show you why I'm called the Slug Princess!
Madara: ( shocked) The Slug Princess?! What the...
A: Tsunade! You have an another jutsu? Then why you didn't used it earlier?
Tsunade: Because I needed time to prepare this jutsu. I needed to collect natural energy. And to do that I had to consume all of my chakra.
( The others are surprized)
Gaara: So this is the reason why you were so careless...
Tsunade: Yes. And thanks to my perfect chakra controll I could collect the natural energy in less than 1 minute!
Mei: Amazing...
Tsunade: But now I need some time to enter the Sage mode, so please defend me!
Madara: I won't let it!

Next chapter: Slug Princess Tsunade

No comments:

Post a Comment