Friday 22 June 2012

Naruto 591 Prediction 4

 Naruto 591 Prediction 4
Naruto: Blha blah blah blah blah will of fire blah blah blah
Tobi: This kid is serious?
Naruto: Blah blah! Sasuke! Blah blah blah blah, friendship!
Tobi: Crap, my phones ringing
Naruto: Blah blah blah! Blah! BLAH! BRUBUBUBUBUBU!!
Tobi:
Kakashi:
Gai: outhface:

That was the first half of the chapter

Tsunade: Madara is going to destroy us! I have to use a forbidden Jutsu that I should never have not used!
Onoki: But... he's losing now...
Tsunade: Madara! Face my wrath!!!
Mei: Really...
A: Shut up and watch Madara fade already!
Tsunade: In exchange for my own life! I bring back Hashirama to dispel this demon!
A: Actually this doesn't sound to bad.
Onoki: A!
Mei: No, I like having the best breasts.
*Hashi comes out of Tsunade's chest*
Hashirama: Tsunade? Why have you brought me back to life!?
Tsunade: Madara is beating us to a pulp! Save me!!
Hashirama: Got no problem with that, you would have died either way anywho.
Onoki: Hokage, she has summoned you in vain, Madara is being sealed this moment, she is dying because of her own stupidity!
Hashirama: Tsunade?!! I always taught you that this Jutsu was not made for giving last minute calls! This Jutsu kills the user, and I don't even have time to do anything worthwhile, its like a long distance phone call! You mother was right, that spanking I gave you wasn't hard enough, seeing as how your brains just went right back down the tubes!
Tsunade: D:
Hashirama: Now die in pain and agony! I didn't tell you about that part now did I!
Tsunade:
*Tsunade convulses on the floor, while A and Mei laugh maniacally, Gaara just watches and stares*
*Hashirama laughs too, but sort of mockingly*
*Onoki chuckles a little*
*Naruto busts out laughing, while Tobi is confused, but starts to giggle like a little schoolgirl*
*The entire Ninja army start ROFLCOPTRING*
*Madara even laughs as he dies!*
*Tsunade dies*
*Everyone cheers, Tobi signs a peace treaty with Naruto, and Sasuke starts an orphanage, and has Kabuto co-own the orphanage, bringing in all the past orphans he grew up with*
*Hashirama kicks Tsunade's body to the ocean, and ties some bricks to her feet, guess her death wasn't in vain *
*Kakashi becomes Hokage, and turns the entire ninja world into a democracy, and eventually with Naruto's diplomatic skills (lol), it becomes a Utopian world*
*Zets00 aliens head back into space with their prophet Zetsoom, the series ends with Tobi remarking about how his mission was a success*

No comments:

Post a Comment