Saturday 9 June 2012

Naruto 590 Prediction:The eternal battle

Naruto 590 Prediction:The eternal battle

Itachi is slowly walking toward sasuke while the light continues to disintegrate him.

Sasuke: You promised me we would talk !

Itachi: We will but there are more important things to deal with right now. I have ended Edo Tensei, but one still remains, one that wasn't directly summoned by Kabuto...The real Madara Uchiha. I know I have been a terrible brother to you, but can you do this one last thing for me as my younger brother...stop Madara?

Sasuke:The real Madara! I thought Tobi was Madara.

Itachi: Sasuke I have no time to explain, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you but Sasuke please don't walk down the same path I did.

Just before Itachi disappears he pokes Sasuke on the forehead.

Fading Itachi: I love you Sasuke.

Sasuke:Nii-San...

Scene switches to the 5 kage and Madara

Madara is swinging his sword in an effort to cut down the Kage, in the background you see several mountains being obliterated by its force. The Kages are using there remaining energy to barely dodge the swings.

Susanoo swings his sword at Mei using a getsuga tenshou like attack that is actually Ameterasu.

Mei: Water Style: Water Torrent Jutsu

Mei fires her jutsu at the ameterasu in the nick of time, the black flames quickly consume the water and disappears.

Gaara: There is no point dodging if we don't attack !

Gaara shoots a Giant sand spear at Susanoo followed by a wave of Lava from Mei. They are absorbed similarly to the ninjutsu absorbing path of pain.

Madara: Haha you think those pathetic jutsus will stagger me the rinnegans abilities mean that your justsus will just be absorbed, I told you I am unbeatable not even Hashirama would have been able to challenge me like this!

Tsunade: (thinking) What if I use Taijutsu?

Tsunade begins to accumulate a large condensed amount of chakra around her fist. Madara sees her and swings Susanoos sword to her.

Oonoki coated by a dense rock armour pushes Tsunade out of the way of the attack. Oonoki is barely able to escape being cut in two, half of his arm and his right leg are sliced by the sword.

He drops to the floor lifelessly.

Tsunade:Tsuchikage!

Tsunade runs and begins to heal his mangled body, Oonoki is barely hanging on to consciousness.

Oonoki:Stop...Madara...

Madara:Haha! He was a fool till the very end, this generation of kage is disgraceful. I'm getting bored of playing with you insec-

Suddenly an arrow of blazing black flames engulf Madaras Susanoo.
We see Sasuke with his Susanoo in its new form pailing in comparison to Madaras at half its size. He is aiming his bow at Madara, and now has the sealing sword and Yata mirror.

Sasuke:Nii-San, ill do this last thing for you...

Scene switches to Suigetsu and Juugo. They are jumping through the forest, juugo is communicating with a bird.

Juugo: It seems like Sasuke is fighting a formidable foe.

Suigetsu: Well we better get to him quick...he's definitely going to need this.

We see that the scroll isn't rolled properly, and on it we can see a diagram of what looks to be the rinnegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment