Wednesday 4 July 2012

Naruto 593 Prediction: I will revenge you

Naruto 593 Prediction: I will revenge you
Madara: Onoki, you are a dead man.
Onoki: No! We must defeat you! This is the duty of the 5 Kage!
A: Yeah, you speak wisely old man...
Gaara: Of course. Even if we are going to die we must defeat him! We must risk our lives!
Tsunade smiling: As always...
Madara: Fools. Then I have no choice. I wanted to let you alive. It was enough for me to see the 5 Kage defeated. But now I will kill you all.
A: Hokage, hurry up and heal us!
Tsunade: ( confidently) No.
The Kages and Madara: ????
Tsunade: I know what I have to do.... I should have used it earlier. I was naive. I thought we can defeat him. But the thruth is we can do nothing against him.
Onoki: ( disapointed) Hokage? But you were so confident a few moments ago...
Tsunade: I know what I have to do. I'll use a forbidden technique to bring back a person from death who can deal with Madara. ( she started to make some hand seals)
Others: ????
Madara: This is unexpected...
Tsunade: I will replace my soul and my body with my grandfathers soul and body, so even if he is sealed away, I can bring him back.
Mei: Hokage! Dont do this! Your village needs you! If you die...
Tsunade: There are other suitable persons too. Like Uzumaki Naruto...
( She finished the seals and closed her eyes. Suddenly she started to dissapear. )
Gaara: She is...fading...
Madara: .... ( I could kill her easily but if she can ressurect Hashirama from death at least i can have some fun)
Mei: Look! Her body is changed...
Onoki: This is not her body... He is...
Madara: Hashirama Senju!
Hashirama opened his eyes. He seems sad: Tsunade... Don't worry. Your sacrifice wont be meaningless... I'll revenge you...

No comments:

Post a Comment