Thursday 5 July 2012

Naruto 593 - The Shinobi World in danger

Naruto 593 - The Shinobi World in danger
The scene shows Madara, who is stretching his neck.
Onooki: I won't let you leave this place alive!
A: I am with you Onooki. We will kill you bastard.
Tsunade: As Last Senjuu it is my responsibility to stop you. I will do it at all costs!
Mei: You are too strong for us.
Mei(telepathically to other Kages): We can't win, we should retreat!
Gaara: You are ultra powerfull.
Gaara(telephatically to other kages): This is sad but true.We have to retreat and restore our chakra and then fight him once more and last.
The scene shows Madara, who is closing his eyes.
Madara: I see, so younger generation of kages are moreintelligent one. Older generation is more curious but blind. Expierence , your position it make you sure you win, right?! You are overconfident and it will you downfall, you are worthy opponents to fin d out you were wrong by dying horribly.
Onooki: No, you will die!
A: prepare for death Madara!
Tsuande: I will stop you now and forever.
The scene shows Madara, who open his eyes with Rinnengan activated.
Madara: Time to show you how futile your hopes were.
The scene shows Madara who is stretching his one arm forward with hand opened in Kages direction.
Madara: Banshou Tennin!
The all Kages are attracted in Madara directon. As 5 Kages are closer and closer. Madara activated Sussano second form, with 3 chakra swords materialized. Onookitry to use dust release but he don't have enough chakra.
A try to activate Raiton shroud, but only little sparks appear around his body. Tsunade try to summon katsyuu, but she can't do it fast enough.
Gaara is using huge mass of sand to protect other kages.
Madara is stretching both arms forward with hands opened. One hand is directed in Gaara direction and other one is directed in Mei direction.
Madara: Shinra Tensei!
The scene shows Gaara and Mei send flying in rocks. It caused that Gaara sand wasn't enough fast to potect other kages besides himself and Mei.
Madara pierce Onooki, A and Tsunade with Sussano chakra swords.
Onooki: ARGH!!!!, oh no, I... failed...
A: ARGH!!!, shit, you... will .. pay ... me ... for tha...t.
Tsunade(with activated Byakugou in time): I ... have ... to... protect .. this world!
Madara smiles: Now you aren't looking as confident as before.
The scene shows Madara, who is using Shinra Tensei andBanshou Tennin alternately to push and pull A, Onooki and Tsunade. They are moving pierced by chakra sword, all time being pierced by swords. Finally Madara push them away with last time, send them flying in rocks. Madara use Asura path to fire may projectiles at Onooki, A and Tsuande. Gaara and Mei are laying on the ground, shaking. Madara does few handseals, two metorites appear floating at sky. Gaara and Mei stand up and notice metorites.
Gaara(looking scared): We have to run!
Mei(looking scared): We will die! no!
Onooki(smiles): O...h n..o, meteo...rit...es aga...in, I fai...led, I a..m sor...ry.
A(shocked): Thi..s is h...ell, M...ada...ra, are y...ou h...um...an?!
Tsunade(schocked): **** you Madara!, I wil finish you!
Madara: Fear on your faces make me enjoy this more. Senjuu, want to **** me?!, then try it if you alive and prove me you are worthy. However Senjuu wasn;t, isn't and never be worthy for Uchiha.
The scene shows meteorites are falling with great speed at Kages.
Onooki: I will.... use th...is as la...st hope,I ne...ed to di...rec...t all power... in one... direction. Dust release: sacrifice of Atomic explosion!
A: I will pr ...ote...ct thi...s world wi...th las...t cha...kra , which left me.
Kinjutsu: Black Lightiningball of destruction!
Tsuande: I won't die, Forbbiden art of soul punches!
Gaara and Mei says nothing.
The scene shows Onooki changed in huge atomic spherewhich hit meteorite. Black lightining ball and chakra punches hit meteorite. Kages attacks destroy one meteorite. Madara is looking at it with enjoyment.
Madara: You did well, you are happy I see, but you forgot about second meteorite!
Madara: Deva path: Heaven flight!
the scene shows Madara, who is taking off and flying above meteorite. Madara then use.
Madara: Amaterasu: sphere of hell flames!
Madara: Deva path: increasing gravitation control!
The scene shows black dark flames appear from Madaraeyes. Amaterasu cover all meteroite. Second Madara jutsu make metorite weight increased.
Madara smiles: You fought well, but it is your end!
Onooki(barerly conscious): I.. ca...n;t do any...thi...ng
A(little more conscious): I fai...led, dam...n
Tsunade: Sumoning no jutsu!
The scene shows Katsyuu appear as flaming meteorite is closer and closer to hit kages. Madara use Sussano, stretch sussano hands to catch Gaara and Mei and take them to him out of flaming meteorite range. Katsyuu throw acid at Meteorite by Amaterasu burn it and protect meteortie from acid.
Tsunade(cry cause her powerlessnes ): NO!!
Onooki(with tear falling from his face): good...bye, rem...ember... Mad...ara
som...e...one wil...l fina...lly stop yo...u. Go...od wil ov...erco....me evil!
A(shout): You... will... never win...
Gaara(catched by Sussano hand, which is pulling him to Madara ): No!!!, this is nightmare!
Mei(catched by other Sussano hand, which is pulling her to Madara): Please, help us God!
Madara: die
The scene shows flaming meteorite hit ground. It cause eurtquake and heat secreted by Amaterasu creat thounderclouds. It begin to rain, lightinings appear at sky, as last scream of Kages are heard. Huge explosion occur, creating huge cloud of dust everywhere.
Gaara: NO!
Mei: why?!
Madara(turns to them): they fought well but were overconfident, that why I had to kill them. You however are intelligent younger generation, who understood, that my power can't be matched, that whyi let you live. Take this as award for you.
Gaara!
Mei!
Madara: Kazekage, Gaara remeber what happened there and tell others to not get in my way! Mizukage, Mei be good woman, and tell them there is no hope in beating me. Tell them and this make me more fearfull and powerfull. It increase my reputation.(smiles)
The scene shows Madara, who is smilling. Sussano disappear, make Gaara and Mei fall on the ground. Madara disappear in swirl(same as Tobi).
The scene changes to where Sasuke is. Sasuke is walking and suddenly he stops. He uses Sussano,and activate complete form with Totsuka sword and Yaata miror. Sasuke closes his eyes, as he appear in in dream world. He then hear know voice.
Sasuke: I come here to get answers on my questions, Orochimaru show yourself.
Orochimaru: Kuku, so it is you, Sasuke-kun.That means you killed Itachi, good, your eyes there changed. I see you got Itachi eyes and yours Mangenkyou which merged creating Eternal Mangenkyou sharingan. Whatever what do you want from me Sasuke?
The scene shows Sasuke who give Orochimaru scroll, Orochimaru take this and look at it. Orochmiaru is smilling.
Orochimaru: kuku, I understand, I will answer you but for releasing me from this dream world.
Sasuke:...
The last scene changes to Tobi and Naruto battlefield. Gedo Mazou is cracking, the statue is shining very brightlight and generate enormous chakra . Tentails are visible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment