Monday 2 April 2012

Naruto 581 Prediction: Feast

Naruto 581 Prediction: Feast

Sasuke: Nii-san I have a plan to make Kabuto stop Edo Tensei.
Itachi: Really now? I hope this is not you getting over your head.
Sasuke: Nii-san, I'm tired of all of you people looking at me as some cocky bastard who can't back up his words. Just give me a chance now... either way if we do nothing, things will go in favor of Kabuto
Itachi: Okay, I'm listening.
Sasuke: First, I have to know how proficient you are in genjutsu.

Itachi and Sasuke talk silently to each other. Kabuto wonders.

Kabuto: Hehehe looks like they're planning something now. No worries, I have everything planned. Although I have to be more careful. This is the first battle I have in Sage Mode against a genjutsu user as strong as Itachi. To be sure... I should release a few snakes throughout the cave to help me detect genjutsu through heat sensing.

Itachi and Sasuke start the offensive.

Sasuke: Susanooh! <full Susanooh forms>

Itachi steps a bit back towards the shadow.

Itachi: Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu! Since I am an Edo zombie, I have unlimited stamina... which means I can consume more chakra at a time.

Kabuto: And I have no idea if Sasuke's even proficient at it. I have to prepare. I just hope I don't have to use my other "trump card" at this kind of situation and time. Sage Art: White Mischief!

Kabuto suddenly moves fast! He ricochets everywhere the cave sending tremors throughout... and because of his water body again... he can resist the tremor's side-effects

Sasuke: He's fast! Enton! Yasakani no Magatama!

Huge floating Enton magatama began appearing in front of Sasuke's Susanooh and shoots forth at Kabuto. Kabuto dodges but one connects to his leg. Some of the snakes released were burned to dust.

Kabuto: Body Shedding Jutsu! Hehe Sasuke... I though Amaterasu is unavoidable?

Sasuke: Enton is a bit different. I sacrificed speed and accuracy for shape manipulation. Also... I can't burn your whole body. We still need intel from you.

Kabuto: Hmmm I gotta be careful... the black flames engulfed many parts of this cave. I may accidentally touch them.

Suddenly from behind, Itachi comes out of a rock and attempts to stab him with a kunai with a seal formula. Itachi connects to the snaketail Kabuto has. But a hand stabs Itachi through the chest. It's Kabuto coming out of his shed body that's being burned by Enton.

Sasuke: NII-SAN!

Itachi: We'll win after three seconds. Tsukiyo... ugghhh

Itachi's Mangekyo recedes. Kabuto grins.

Kabuto: Uchiha Itachi has fallen!

Sasuke explodes in rage, throws shuriken and kunai at Kabuto! Kabuto dodges Itachi eats all what Sasuke threw.

Kabuto: What a meathead! You actually didn't realize Itachi was behind me? uuughhh!!!

From behind, Sasuke stabs Kabuto with a chidori-coated sword.

Sasuke: You idiot, what an empty threat. Itachi is an Edo Zombie. A simple stab won't stop him.

Kabuto: Me? An idiot? You better look at your brother at this moment.

Sasuke: What??? Nii-san! That seal! Danzo's Curse Seal

Kabuto: When I stabbed Itachi, I also applied a sealing technique that will restrict his movements. Similar to what Danzo uses for his Root Anbu.

Itachi: I can't move... Sasuke get away from Kabuto now. He planned this to get you close to him and offguard while I'm incapacitated.

Sasuke: What the!Nii-san!

Kabuto: It will take time to override a genjutsu as powerful as KotoAmatsukami so I'll do it later. Now the snake's about to turn the tables now against the hawk. This will be a hearty feast!

Kabuto gapes his mouth and is about to eat Sasuke when...

Sasuke kept calm and closed and opened his eyes!

Kabuto: Oh no!

Sasuke: Tsukiyomi!

Kabuto collapses!

Sasuke: You became too confident. You didn't realize that the goal here is not to save each other but to incapacitate you.

Sasuke notices Kabuto's snaketail revives from a liquefied state! It awakens Kabuto from Tsukiyomi

Sasuke dodges when Kabuto launches a surprise bite... but Sasuke uses his Chidori spear to slash Kabuto in two at the left side of the mouth.

Kabuto is bifurcated. He turns to a jelly-like state.

Sasuke: Come on, stand-up, I know that slash is a minor wound to you, with all that KKG you stole from my friends.

Kabuto: <Shit... I can't use liquefaction properly> Hehe... friends? They're not your friends. You and I should know better that other people are not to be friends with... they are to be USED as tools! Even Oro-sama did that to you and me. Konoha used you to be their scapegoat... to hide their own folly. Itachi is using you to right his wrong. Tobi is using you to achieve his dreams.

Sasuke: Yes, I admit. I had let myself be used by many people to get what I want. But I using Amaterasu on you after this line? That's a choice I made freely. And I'm using this tool to feast on you!

Sasuke shifts to MS

Kabuto: Don't underestimate me! I can't believe I'm thinking about using my trump card jutsu at this point...

The Hawk feasts on the Snake! Will Kabuto use his trump card jutsu?

No comments:

Post a Comment