Saturday 7 April 2012

Naruto 582 Prediction: Izanami Another Prediction 1

Naruto 582 Prediction: Izanami Another Prediction 1

Itachi: Sasuke.. watch and learn. IZANAMI!

Kabuto: Kukuku.. you can't hit me without eye contact! --finds himself paralyzed-- What!? HOW!?

Itachi: Since when were you under the impression that I was targetting you?

Kabuto: What.. then how..

Sasuke: //He isn't targetting Kabuto himself.. but then, who could he be targetting?// --looks around-- //...No. It can't be..//

--close-up on Kabuto's snakes--

Kabuto: You couldn't have.. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

Itachi: Simple. You were so cocky that you didn't take into account that your snakes, too, are part of you, and thus I could target you through them.

Kabuto: You..

Itachi: The snakes are your foundation. You are based on the snakes. Once I realized that, it was mere child's play. Once they fall, you fall.

Sasuke: //Such intellect.. He manages to outsmart his enemies even when they prepared for his deadliest moves..// --looks at Itachi, smiling-- //Nii-san, will I ever know the true extent of your power?//

Kabuto: This is impossible.. to think that someone who has no power comparable to Nagato.. or Madara.. could outsmart me.. AAAAH!!

Itachi: Your mistake was to assume that raw power alone would take me down. Remember this..

-close-up on Itachi's face-

Itachi: No man, no Jutsu and no war can stop me. Believe it.

Sasuke: //Itachi just oozes confidence and resolve.. very different from his indifferent attitude when he was fighting me back then..// --flashback of Itachi vs Sasuke-- //I see.. I never stood a chance against him.// --Flashback!Itachi: When you have the same eyes as me..-- //The same eyes.. his eyes. Only then..//

Itachi: Let's end this, shall we? Tsukuyomi!

Kabuto: Izanami.. and now Tsukuyomi? NOOO!!

Itachi: And now, end Edo Tensei.

Kabuto: --proceeds to make the handsigns, until..--

CRACK!

Kabuto: --vomits blood while a hand is stuck in his heart--

Itachi: Who..

Kabuto: Y-you.. bastard.. --coughs blood-- why?

??: You simply knew too much. I can't let you mingle with my plans any more.

Kabuto: Damn.. you.... bastard.. --falls down dead--

??: And ending Edo Tensei.. is against my plans as well... Itachi.

Itachi: --smirks-- I should've known he was working with you.. Tobi.

Tobi: Now hand over Sasuke.. you don't belong in this world anymore.

Itachi: Your nature stays the same until you die. I died once.. I won't be making the same mistake twice.

Tobi: Huh, so you will fight me? With no Susanoo? Or will you let your brother protect you like a coward?

Itachi: Your taunts are useless as they will not affect my way of thinking. I'm not Sasuke whom you could sway so easily with your cheap rhetorics.

Tobi: Funny.. he's stronger than you, yet you act like you're stronger than him. Brotherly instincts are quite interesting.

Itachi: You wouldn't understand this.

Tobi: There's no need. --warps behind Sasuke and takes him--

Sasuke: ITACHI!!!!

Itachi: SASUKE, NO!! --glares at Tobi--

Tobi: I'll be taking my leave-

??: SHINRA TENSEI!!

Tobi: What!? You too?

--Nagato stands in front of Tobi--

Itachi: Nagato.. but how.. I sealed you away with Totsuka!

Nagato: Not important. Itachi, take your brother and get away from here! I will fend off this man as long as I can.

Tobi: How foolish.. look at yourself. You're a dead man and you're protecting a man who's dead himself and his little brother whom he deliberately tortured and lied to.

Nagato: Something you never understood.. There is a strong bond between the Uchiha and the Uzumaki. This bond can't be severed by your cheap hatemongering.

Itachi: Uzumaki!? Nagato, are you..!?

Nagato: Just so you know that I'm Pein no longer.. there's no need for me to be a god, but...

I am Uzumaki Nagato. Student of Jiraiya the Sannin and proud to hold the Will of Fire.

--Chapter End--

No comments:

Post a Comment