Sunday 8 April 2012

Naruto 582 Prediction:The true power of the Uchiha

Naruto 582 Prediction:The true power of the Uchiha

The ambient of the cavern is changing, the cavern seems to crumble and give place to the world of tsukuyomi.

Sasuke is behind Itachi, looking their surroundings.

Sasuke: How...

Kabuto: !! This is tsukuyomi! How did you!?

Itachi: I told you Kabuto. The weakness of your jutsu, is me. When I told you that I would use tsukuyomi on you, i meant it.

Kabuto: how...how did you do this!?

Itachi: Izanami determines one's fate. The fate that I determined for you is...get into the world of tsukuyomi.

Kabuto: !?

Itachi: Izanami goes beyond your 5 senses, so I can cast tsukuyomi on you even if you dont look into my eyes.

Kabuto: but, how is Sasuke here so?

Itachi: Its because, Izanami is recreating the tsukuyomi in the real world, we are still inside the cave. But you are as vulnerable as you would be inside of my Tsukuyomi. Besides, only one second will pass after all this, we have plenty of time.

Kabuto's sage mode is vanishing *I- I cant keep my contact with nature energy anymore...what kind of jutsu is this? Could it be what i have been after all this time? - this pressure...i- i cant even move, did he alter the atmosphere?*

Itachi: Sasuke, once I deactivate Edo tensei, we wont be able to talk anymore...so, here we are, time to pay my promise, and answer your questions.

Sasuke: H-How do you do this?

Itachi: I shouldnt be telling you this...since you are going against my will...

Sasuke: ......

Itachi: But, you will figure out sooner or later. Do you remember what I told you about breaking the limits of my capacity archieving the EMS?

Sasuke: !!

Itachi: You told me in the forest, that I told you to come to me when you had the same eyes as me...what I told you in the night of the massacre, wasnt a lie. I did measure my capacity, as well as yours.

Sasuke: but...

Itachi: I discovered that just like Madara and his brother, we could awake the EMS. The eternal mangekyou sharingan will allow you to fullfil the potential of the Uchiha, and allow you to reach beyond the limits of your capacity..

Sasuke: Are you telling me that I will be able to use Izanami without loosing my sight?

Itachi: yes...as well as Izanagi, although for it, you must obtain the powers of a senju first. That was the power that I was talking about, Izanami was the power that made Madara who he was, and Izanagi was what Madara was after, thats the truth about why he made a suicide move on the shodaime hokage. Furthermore, you must learn both Izanami and Izanagi, to unlock your final doujutsu.

Sasuke *flashbacks to when Itachi was telling him about the EMS and how Madara awakened a totally new doujutsu*

Itachi: You must go back to the nakano temple, and read the tablet that Rikudou Sennin left for us, with your eyes, you will be able to decipher more than you did before with your sharingan.

Kabuto *!! I was right! This is really the power of Rikudou! I have finally, finally discovered! It can only be this...*

Sasuke: Rikudou Sennin? Who is it?

Itachi: Its a long story...Rikudou Sennin is our ancestor. Thats where our powers came from, he was the creator of ninjutsu..

Sasuke: !!

Itachi: Izanami and Izanagi emulate Rikudou's powers.

Kabuto: !!

Itachi: The power that gave origin to the ninjutsu, thats the true power of the Uchiha!

Next Issue: At last, Kabuto finally finds the answer that he has always searched for! But, what can he do now under the effects of Izanami!?

No comments:

Post a Comment