Monday 30 April 2012

Naruto 585 prediction 2

Naruto 585 prediction 2

Flashback ends with Kabuto looking down.
Sasuke: So you think by becoming like Orochimaru you can truly understand yourself?
Kabuto: More or less. Regardless of my decisions, I transformed myself into this for other purposes as well.
Itachi: What purposes?
Kabuto: I needed a strong body and mind to achieve the highest level of doujutsu out there.
Sasuke: You want the eternal mangekyou sharingan?
Itachi: No...he's going for..
Scene switches to Tobi and Naruto
....the rinnegan(shows Tobi on top of Gedo Mazou whos brawling with Bee.
Gai is in the seventh gate who's in front of Naruto who's in sage mode preparing a rasen shuriken.
Naruto: Ready kakashi sensei!
Kakashi; Good, now hold it still!
Kakashi uses Raikiri torrent to stream his lightning inside the rasenshuriken.
Naruto: Woah..
Kakashi: I'm ready, do it Gai!
Gai: Right.
Gai jumps up in front of the statue.
Gai: Bee, move!
Bee jumps out of the way.
Gai: Hirudora!
Tobi: ...and here I thought they knew chakra attacks won't work on me.
Tobi sticks his hand out to try and absorb it, his hand is also controlling Gedo Mazou so theoretically, the Gedo Mazou shares the same body.
Hirudora blasts through Gedo Mazou's hand and continues for it's chest.
Tobi: ....I see, now I know why I couldn't see the attack, it's not made of chakra....
Gai: Howl my youth!
Tobi: Too fast, I can't slip this entire mass through it!
Gedo Mazou is his in the chest, a hole is made right through it.
Tobi: Urgh....I'll regenerate that soon eno--
Out of the smoke comes Naruto and Kakashi.
Naruto/Kakashi: Storm release, RasenRaiShuriken!
The shuriken is launched inside the hole.
Tobi: What are they doing? They just missed Gedo Mazou?
Naruto in sage mode expands the shuriken
The statue takes a heavy hit and is on the ground.
Tobi: Your efforts are futile, my statue can take any attack.
Naruto: You sure about that?
Tobi: !?? What, Why can't I feel it's chakra? I can't even move it?
Naruto: My rasenshuriken destroys chakra cells, your statue won't be able to use any of your techniques anymore.
Kakashi: And if you cannot use any jutsu, you're left with taijutsu, which is where my lightning release came in. Your statue wont be able to move under it's nullified body.
Naruto: Do it Bee!
Tobi: !
Bee: Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Bijuudama!
Gedo Mazou is hit and blows up.
Out in the smoke we see Tobi standing there.
Naruto: Just one left.
Kakashi: Get ready.
Gai: This will be the finale.
Bee: Let's go!
Chapter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment