Thursday 26 April 2012

Naruto 585 Prediction: The Snake Lives On

Naruto 585 Prediction: The Snake Lives On

Scene Carries on from Last chapter with Itachi standing in front of Sasuke

Itachi: Kabuto, when you only think about your dreams alone and exclude the rest of the world the result is never what you expect.
Sasuke:…
Itachi: The one thing you are left with is regret, I know this because we walked the same path for a time.

Kabuto puts his hand together in preparation

Kabuto: No Itachi, the path you walked was obstructed, you were blinded by your emotions for your little brother!
Sasuke:?!
Kabuto: My path has always been guided, I have followed, learnt from and surpassed my master and now I shall make our dreams come true!!
Itachi: Izanami has already been activated Kabuto, I’m afraid your dream will end here.

Kabuto slithers sideways looking for an opening between the two brothers. He still holds his hands in a seal.

Kabuto: Izanami, Itachi? You think you can use that jutsu against me?
Itachi: so you have heard even that name, you really are a snake Kabuto.
Kabuto:...
Itachi: It has already been set in motion, I told you before, every jutsu has a weakness and I am yours.
Kabuto:?! (Damn!! What has he set up?! I’ve only ever heard the name of Izanami, neither Orochimaru nor I ever heard what the jutsu actually did. If not for Danzou allowing orochimaru to perform those experiments on him I’d be unaware of izanagi as well.)

Itachi: Sasuke, Izanami is the partner jutsu to Izanagi. It also has similar limitations as well.
Sasuke/Kabuto: ??!
Itachi: For one the effect of Izanami depends on the chakra capacity and the strength of the user. The stronger the user the greater the effect of Izanami. In theory if one body could have enough chakra than this Juts could literally change the world.
Sasuke:…We can do something like this?!
Itachi: yes…but the price is great. The user of Izanami sacrifices both of his eyes to use this jutsu, and this jutsu also requires that the chakra used be sacrificed permanently.
Sasuke:..
Itachi: which means that for the person who uses this, once the technique is released death is almost a certainty as they will be permanently blind and bereft of the chakra they once had…a mere shell of their former self.
Sasuke:!!!
Itachi: Sasuke, did you enderstand in your encounter with Danzou what Izanagi is?

Sasuke: (Danzou used Izanagi by changing reality so that my attacks would have no affect on him. So my attacks became illusions that wouldn’t hurt him…wait no that’s wrong!)
Sasuke pictures his fight with Danzou when he fired an arrow with susano (Chap: 479, pg: 2)

Sasuke: My arrow still remained after danzou used Izanagi and so did the damage to the ground. Danzou only ever used Izanagi on himself not on my attacks or me, he became an illusion when it suited him so he could avoid my attacks.
Itachi: Technically that is correct, what he did was create an illusion that replaced the reality about himself.

Itachi moves forward still facing off against kabuto

Itachi: Whenever your attack was about to hit or actually hit him he created the illusion that he was elsewhere and replaced his position in reality with the one in his illusion. Izanagi the jutsu the sage himself used to create.
Kabuto: You need the bloodline of both the Uchiha and the Senju to use that Itachi, you can’t make me believe your lies as easily you did your little brother.
Itachi: So, it seems there are some things you don’t know Kabuto
Kabuto: ??!!
Itachi: I already carry the blood of the Senju within me, though you don’t have to believe me if you don’t want to.

The floor begins to rumble and move beneath their feet, the cave begins to shudder and shake as rocks break off and fall from the roof.

Itachi: Sasuke, listen carefully. Izanagi is a jutsu that CHANGES reality from the illusion that you create
Sasuke:…
Itachi:…and Izanami is the jutsu that CONTROLS reality from the illusion you create.
Kabuto: (What?!!).

Kabuto dashes towards Itachi, the cave shakes all around them as thousands of snakes burst out of the ground and from the roof striking towards them.

Itachi: It seems you understand what that means.
Kabuto: Itachi!! Senpou – Hakugeki no jutsu!!!
Itachi: That won’t work this time, but you’re right, the time for games is over.
Sasuke: !!!

The blinding light encompasses the whole cave obliterating everything from view.
As the light fades and everything comes back into view. Sasuke stands behind Itachi, he lowers his hands from his eyes. Itachi is standing up straight, in front of him Kabuto and all the other snakes attacking them have frozen in place. Kabuto’s mouth is wide open and out of it is coming the sword of Kusanagi the point of which is a hairs breadth away from Itachi’s forehead.

Itachi:…I see, so you were going to remove the tag from my forehead with that. Unfortunately your movements were to slow against the eyes of an Uchiha Kabuto.
Sasuke: What…what happened.
Itachi: Izanami is the ultimate genjutsu that cannot be countered or broken. Unlike a normal genjutsu which affects a person and controls them, this allows you to control the reality around you by controlling the genjutsu you place on yourself.
Sasuke: What?!!
Itachi: In my genjutsu Kabuto is not moving and neither is anything else in this cave.

Kabuto slowly stands straight and looks straight at Itachi, he forms some seals with his hands. The snakes all begin to disintegrate and disappear from the cave.

Itachi: In my genjutsu we are the best of friends and I have asked him to get rid of all these snakes.

Itachi turns to face sasuke *Tsukoyomi*!!
Sasuke finds himself facing Itachi in the ever shifting world of Tsukoyomi

Sasuke: What!!!
Itachi: I don’t have much time before this technique releases sasuke, and I do not want to lie to you anymore, so the rest of our reunion will have to be conducted here.
Sasuke:...

Scene changes back to the cave

Itachi: There is still a choice for you to make Sasuke but this time I will leave it up to you to make. If you choose to use it, then remember what you will need for Izanami.
Sasuke:...

Itachi turns to face Kabuto. Kabuto slowly brings his hands together and forms the Seals *Dog, Horse, Tiger* ‘Release’

Scene Switches to lots of little scenes showing all the other Edo’s begin to disintegrate away flaking away into the wind and then switches back again.

Itachi:....and now before I disappear as well there is just one last thing to do.

Itachi Walks over and picks up Sasuke’s sword. He walks back over to Kabuto and stabs him through right in the middle of his chest. He turns around to face Sasuke and you see his eyes closing and sealing up.

Sasuke: Ni’san?!!
Itachi: Goodbye Sasuke
Kabuto: Don’t worry Itachi, I’ll take good care of your little brother
Itachi/Sasuke:?!!!

Sasuke Looks over to see Kabuto standing up once more, the sword flies out from his chest and from the hole a massive white snake erupts forth. It keeps coming out faster growing longer circling around Kabuto’s body until it has completely come out and finally as it rises above him it strikes completely devouring him in one bite.

Itachi: Sasuke?! What is happening?!

The snake turns and here and there moving about the cave rapidly until it suddenly stops and opens its mouth wide. Out of its mouth slowly a head and body protrude.

Orochimaru: Kukuku, I must thank you for this gift Itachi kun, to think my own apprentice would learn enough to be able to contain me?!
Itachi: Orochimaru!!!
Orochimaru: kukuku yes Itachi kun and thanks to you I am now in a body almost worthy of me and with the sage art that my young apprentice has learnt I promise to take good care of your brother when I have his body kukuku!!

Itachi is slowly disintegrating away as his blind eyes look towards Orochimaru.

Itachi: I’m sorry Sasuke, you’ll have to take care of this snake on your own.
Sasuke: I’m sorry ni’san but I will be sending this snake right behind you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment