Thursday 26 April 2012

Naruto 584 Prediction: The snake and the child

Naruto 584 Prediction: The snake and the child

The panel shows a young Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: So...we meet again, boy.
Kabuto: You! Why are you here?!?
Orochimaru licking his lips: To take you out of here Kabuto.
Kabuto: What do you mean?!?
Orochimaru: Well...it's obviously that you're no longer good as a spy. So i decided to save you boy. Don't think about this that itms a favor for you. I save you because we don't need any intel to leak out.
Kabuto screams: What intel!?! I haven't spent a day in Konoha since you sent me to spy! I don't know anyhting!
Orochimaru with a menacing look: You know my name. And that's enough.
Kabuto: Fuck you! What happend to Mother?
Orochimaru revealing a snake tongue: She died. Do you want to know who did it?
Kabuto: Tell me! Tell me who killed her!
Orochimaru: Come with me...and i will show you who's responsible for her death!
Kabuto hesitates for a moment, then he grabs Orochimaru by his hand. At the same moment Orochimaru makes one simple handsigns and they both vanish.

The scene presents Kabuto and Orochimaru inside a cave. Several containers are held there. Kabuto goes closer to one of them, and sees something that shocks him. He makes a few steps back frightened.

Orochimaru smling: That's right, boy...they are humans.
Kabuto shouts: You're a monster! A monster!
Orochimaru starts laughing: I'm a scientist. Not a monster. You see, Kabuto...i have a dream.
Kabuto: I don't care. I had a dream too. But you and Danzo destroyed it! I dreamed about living at the orphanage and help everyone! I wanted to be acknowledged, to be able to stand proud of my name! It means a lot for someone like me that doesn't even has a name of his own. I necer knew my real name! I never knew my parents, anything! And when i finally got someone that cared about me, you came and took her away!
Orochimaru looks at Kabuto with sad eyes.
Kabuto: So now tell me who killed her!
Orochimaru: Even if you would know, you aren't able to beat what it killed her.
Kabuto: I don't care what kind of jutsus has the enemy! I will kill him no matter what. So, TELL ME!!!
Orochimaru: Fine i will tell you. She was killed...by the time. She died recently. But i replaced her yesterday using a transformation jutsu...in order to meet you!
Kabuto: What do you mean, the time?!?
Orochimaru: The time brat! The human kind's worst enemy. The time takes away everything that you worked so hard to achieve. The time it's a thief. And a butcher. He doesn't misses anbody. And there will be one day, when you will face the time, one one one, the last battle...and belive me brat...i already know how it would end.
Kabuto lowers his head: Losing...
Orochimaru: Exactly. The time takes away everything...
They stay like this for a couple of moments. But finally Kabuto breaks the silence.
Kabuto: So...tell me...what it's your dreama.
Orochimaru turns around and looks Kabuto right in the eyes.
Orochimaru: I want to master every jutsu in this world!*
Kabuto surprised: Master every jutsu? You're insane! What's the point!?! Eventually you will die, and all that knowledge will die with you.
Orochimaru licking his lips: Who said that i will die?
Kabuto: What...what do you mean?
Orochimaru: My latest research allowed me to find a way to cheat death. It requires a great sacrifice and pain, but it's a way.
Kabuto: You know what...thank you for saving me...i have listened to your story, but now i will take the correct decision.
Orochimaru looks at him with a genuine sad look.
Orochimaru thinking: If this boy has any mind...he will reach the only conclusion. If not...i just wasted my time with him.
Kabuto turns around and looks at Orochimaru.
Kabuto: I'm sorry...but i cannot follow you.*
Kabuto tries to walk away and he tripes up and almost falls on the ground.
Orochimaru notices and instantly appears in front of him, hitting him with his right hand's five fingers, that are covered in chakra, right in the chest.
Orochimaru: Seal release! Mind control divise!
Kabuto gets throwed away by the jutsu and he loses his senses for a moment.
Orochimaru thinking: He was under someone's control. And jugding by the way that the jutsu was used, it wasn't a good one.
Kabuto regains his senses and looks at Orochimaru.
Kabuto: What did you do to me?!? I feel strange...free...
Orochimaru: You were controled by someone. Did anyone placed a seal in you?
Kabuto: There was this one time in the Hidden Sand...
Orochimaru grins: Sasori of the Red Sand!
Kabuto: Exactly! But how did you now?
Orochimaru: For a shinobi it's very unusual to simply stumble.*
Kabuto: Well...thank you...
Orochimaru: So what do you say? Do you want to join me, Kabuto Yakushi?
Kabuto: Why should i do it?
Orochimaru with an intense voice: Because i have the ability to revive those who passed away!

The scene shows Kabuto facing Itachi and Sasuke.

Itachi: Kabuto...the life was never easy. For neither of us. I said it: i know how you feel.*
Kabuto:No Itachi...you don't.*
Itachi: Maybe you're right. But why going against everyone?
Kabuto shouts: Because they all betrayed me! Because all i ever was to them it was a simple spy that they could dispose at any moment! Because i hate Konoha from the deep of my heart! Because i want to see them crushed! The arrogance that the Five Kages display cannot be beared! They only care about maintaining their power! They never think at what costs! How many lives have been destroyed! The wars and the arrogance of the Five countries allowed characters like Tobi, Nagato or me to develop! I was born from the flames of hatred and blood! I stand for all the people that got crushed by the politics of the Kages! I want to...
He suddenly stops. The panel shows his face. He coughs a lot of blood. He instantly loses his Sage Mode.
Itachi: No...NOO!
The scene shows Sasuke behind Kabuto. And then, the panel presents Kabuto's body. A lightning spear pierced him in the chest.
Kabuto turns his head and looks at Sasuke.
Sasuke: You have a sad life. Like all of us. But that doesn't give you the right to mess with people. Dead people.So...you will die.
Itachi instantly dashes towards Kabuto and manages to catch him into a Tsukuyomi.
Itachi thinking: The Tsukuyomi will give me enough time to make him release the Edo. But now i have to deal with Sasuke.
Itachi: Why did you do this?
Sasuke: Because i despise him. He is a snake and he must die as a snake.*
Itachi: I told you, that we must release the Edo Tensei first.
Sasuke: No brother...you must explain me something. Because when the Edo Tensei it's over, you will perish.
Itachi defeated: So...Sasuke, tell me then...what do you want to know?
Sasuke with a menacing look in his eyes: Everything!

The end.
Next chapter: Revelations!

No comments:

Post a Comment