Sunday 8 April 2012

Naruto 582 Prediction:The End of Edo Tensei

Naruto 582 Prediction:The End of Edo Tensei

Sasuke: Iza.. nami!? //Itachi.. to think you had such power..// --Flashback of Itachi showing Susanoo in their fight-- //I don't know your power.. Nii-san.. again you're the older, invincible brother out of my reach, unsurpassable..// --Flashback of Itachi beating strong foes with ease-- //Nii-san.. who are you really?//

Kabuto: Izanami? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Orochimaru-sama knows everything about that Jutsu, there's no way in hell you'll- --Kabuto is paralyzed-- WHAT!? HOW? IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Itachi: I told you.. the weakness of Edo Tensei is me. Your master made the same mistake.. he doubted my words and ended up sealed inside Totsuka.

Kabuto: Orochimaru-sama.. you beat him effortlessly.. but I'm STRONGER than him! How the hell-

Itachi: You called yourself a "dragon", who is a snake no more. But you failed to realize that every dragon is yet another serpent, and so it doesn't matter what form you take. Once a serpent, always a serpent.

Kabuto: ....

Itachi: Your "Sage Mode" is nothing more than child's play, not even comparable to a real Sage Mode.

Kabuto: You talk.. as if you know EXACTLY what a real Sage Mode is.. you filthy liar.. I think Sasuke-kun deserves to know about this.

Sasuke: Know what?

Kabuto: He recognized Senjutsu before it even began.. he knew of the three legendary places immediately after I named the first one.. Sasuke-kun.. your brother is- AAAAAH!

Itachi: Enough talk. Tsukuyomi.

Sasuke: Itachi.. how..

Itachi: I told you, Izanami is a Jutsu that decides destiny. In other words, I can imagine something and impose that as the fate of my opponent. And I decided that Kabuto's fate is to enter the world of Tsukuyomi.

Kabuto: Such arrogance, playing God so carelessly..

Itachi: Izanami is a Jutsu that goes beyond your 5 senses. Meaning it will hit no matter what you do.

Kabuto: You talked so loudly about your plan to defeat me.. that was another trick, wasn't it?

Itachi: I knew exactly what serpents want to hear. They get cocky from the slightest thing.

Sasuke: //He outsmarts his enemies so easily.. even I wouldn't have been able to accomplish something like this..//

Itachi: Edo Tensei must be undone, Kabuto. And I'll make you do it.

Sasuke: Nii-san..

Kabuto: Are you sure.. you want your brother to go through with this, Sasuke? Once Edo Tensei ends, he will go as well..

Sasuke: //Nii-san..// Itachi.. doesn't belong in this world anymore. He is dead.. and so... he deserves to rest in peace.

Itachi: Sasuke.. --turns back to Kabuto-- End Edo Tensei now. I command you.

Kabuto: fine.. --forcibly makes the handsigns until he is suddenly stabbed in his heart--

??: Kukuku.. You should've known better.. than to mingle with my plans.

Kabuto: Orochimaru..sama... why....... --drops dead--

Orochimaru: I must thank you all, fools.. I now came back stronger than ever before. --turns on Rinnegan--

Shocking turn of events!! Orochimaru returns when he should have been sealed! Why..?

No comments:

Post a Comment