Friday 13 April 2012

Naruto 584 Prediction: Playtime is over

Naruto 584 Prediction: Playtime is over

Kabuto glancing down at a hole, “snakes are pretty good diggers you know, Doctor of Snakes such as you are.”

Itachi, “you had a snake burrow his way under the flames that whole time, you are formidable Kabuto, this I give you.”

Kabuto’s other hand is stretching towards Itachi, it is holding the kunai with the tag.

“don’t move, or I will inject him with a mind control venom that slowy kills as it grants me control of him. It takes about a week, more than enough time for me to experiment on him.”

Sasuke, “don’t do it, I would rather die than let you make another sacrifice!”

Itachi, “as i said before, “I am sorry Sasuke…”

Scene switches to …

Edo Madara has stopped he looks at himself and the Kages all struggling to maintain.

Edo-Madara, “I see, I am no longer being watched by this, Kabuto person.”

All the clones disperse.

Kages looking confused.

Edo-Madara, “I am a warrior not an overlord, you all have no chance against me. I have no problem fighting you further.”

Tsunade, “are you saying you have been pretending to fight us?”

Edo-Madara, “ I have been testing myself so to speak. I have no hatred for even you Senju female. I am bored with you all, I am leaving now to find better opponents.”

Suddenly Raikage and Oonki are right in front of him with Raikage swinging with both hands in a club form.

Raikage, “you will not leave here!”

Oonki letting him go and forming hand sign, “dust element….!”

Huge explosion everyone covers their face and Gaara shields them as well.

As it clears they all are shocked.

Edo-Madara, is standing holding Raikage by his neck with a root going through Oonki chest and abdomen. It is apparent he was hit but he is reforming due to the Edo Tensei.

Edo-Madara, “you both could have lived through this to fight elsewhere in this War. What is your title in this Army?”

Raikage, “ I am the supreme commander and Raikage of the Cloud Village.”

Oonki coughing up blood, “I am Tsuchikage, cough…”

Edo-Madara, “ I hope you have picked your successors.”

Raikage glances at Gaara.

Edo-Madara, “he is the next in line to lead this army? You are all stupid to come here, never send in all the high ranking warriors to one fray.”

Tsuande, “do not do it.”

Edo-Madara, “ I know you would be nearly impossible to kill with that jutsu, bu they die now.

A wood clone appears on the other side of the two Kages. Edo uses wood braches to toss both into the air as Clone jumps above both of them., both Edo and clone change to RG.

Edo-Madara/Clone: “Almighty PUSH!!”

Raikage and Oonki scream in agony for a moment before they are completely crushed by the two forces.


The two bodies land lifeless.

Tsunade turns her head to the others, “get back, now!”

Edo-Madara, “I am very generous, they chose not to take advantage, do you choose the same fate?”

Tsunade, “they have fallen, but we made a deal to finish you as someone finished the other Madara. We will not go back on that. I won’t let us!”

She slams her hands down on the ground, “Secret Uzumaki Sealing technique: Grand Life Capture!”

A huge cage rises from under the ground it engulfs Tsunade Edo Madara and the area they are in.

Edo-Madara, “this cage, Uzumaki ? You are familiar with this technique? I have underestimated you slightly.”

A scroll falls from the top of the cage. As it falls we see many different lines of writing, two more lines glowingly appear.

Gaara, “Hokage?”

Tsuande, “everything in here is captured once I release my hands from the ground we will be sealed into that scroll until released, by an Uzumaki that is versed greatly in seals. I only know the sealing but no the release technique.”

Edo-Madara, “you said Life capturing, I should not be effected by this.”

Tsunade, “this is the ultimate suspension technique. You are alive using someone elses life force but it is you. Once sealed you cannot be released by the caster of Edo Tensei. You are too powerful for us to defeat, due to the combination of RG, EMS and my Grand fathers techniques. Whoever releases you may they be powerful enough to take you down!”

She slowly is releasing her hands from the ground.

Edo-Madara., “No!”

Gaara looks on with no emotion in his eyes, but concentration.

The cage is disappearing, as Sand is rising inside it.

We see the scroll roll up and close. It rolls and rolls until some ones feet stops it.

Gaara picks it up, “I couldn’t get her before it sealed, I must get this to…”

Scene switch.

“Naruto!”

We see Kurama talkin gto him.

“Naruto, let’s get this over with!”
Naruto, “okay. With all these names we can’t lose!”

Tobi, “I am done with this”

A swirl is forming , he is teleporting away.

Naruto is RS mode, “no you don’t!”

He enters the swirl with him. The summoned statue disappears.

Kakashi, Gai and Bee are standing shocked.

Scene switches to Kabuto and the Uchiha Brothers.

Moments earlier …

Itachi right before the tag hits him, “Izanami.”

We see Kabuto looking at Sasuke, he lets him go and grabs tags Itachi.

Sasuke, “Itachi!”

Kabuto, “that is not Itachi, I am!”

Sasuke, “what are you insane?!”

He stands ready to attack when.

-poke-

We see Kabuto poke Sasuke on the fore head.

Itachi is on his knees with his head down. Sasuke is shocked.

Suddenly, Tobi appears with Naruto dashing through him as he phases landing and being covered by rubble that falls on him from impact.

Tobi, “Kabuto, stay away from Sasuke for now, we have a war to win!”

Next: “the Trojan Ninja”

No comments:

Post a Comment