Wednesday 11 April 2012

Naruto 583 Prediction : Becoming a nobody, into a somebody

Naruto 583 Prediction : Becoming a nobody, into a somebody

Sasuke: *his past.....I never thought..*
Itachi: Sasuke, his words mean nothing.
Sasuke: How would you know, you never grew up in the same world that I did.
Itachi: That's not what I'm talking about, we have more important issues to resolve.
Itachi looks at Sasuke
Itachi: I need your help, I cannot win this on my own.
Sasuke: ....
Itachi: Right now, you're a burden to me. I cannot keep you safe like I did in our past adventures. This is different.
Sasuke: I just...even with all this power, I feel as if I cannot lose with you by my side, like you're a guardian angel...or in other words my big brother.
Itachi: ....
Sasuke: Those were good times, this fight just reminded me of it and I wanted it to keep it this way...but it seems I can't rely on you any more.
Itachi smiles
Sasuke: It's time for me to be the bigger brother, and defeat this nobody.
Kabuto: "This nobody?" How would you know anything about being a nobody? Hmm famous Uchiha Sasuke?
Sasuke: Your master was trash, and was on his knees in front of Itachi, snakes fail in comparison to the Uchiha clan.
*flashback from kabuto*
Kabuto's village is attacked and destroyed
Kabuto: Mother!
Kabuto's "mom" is on dead on the ground
Behind her stands Orochimaru
Orochimaru: it seems this village nevr had it after all, oh well..
Kabuto: You...
Kabuto charges at him
Orochimaru: Huh...a survivor? Pitty.
Orochimaru cuts his chest with Kusanigani.
As Orochimaru walks away he notices something
Kabuto has already healed the wound
Orochimaru: !? This boy...how? That level of medical ninjutsu...
Kabuto: You killed my mother....and my friends...why?
Orochimaru: The same reason you healed that wound on your chest.
Kabuto: !
Orochimaru: Tell me boy, what is your name.
Kabuto: ....Kabuto.
Orochimaru: Kabuto, my dear, what is it that you desire.
Kabuto: To be somebody...somebody that can have a purpose, no matter what it is.
Orochimaru: !
Orochimaru walks away.
Kabuto: wait..don't lea-
Orochimaru: If you desire power, acknowledgement, pride, come with me.
Kabuto: !
Orochimaru: Serve me and I will grant you eternal power, you will become a somebody, along with me.
*flashback ends*
Kabuto: BECAUSE OF OROCHIMARU, I HAVE GROWN INTO MORE THAN A SOMEBODY!
Itachi: !?
Sasuke: !? This...chakra?
Kabuto uses a hand seal.
Itachi: Sasuke, be careful, this is the same chakra I felt when I was near Nagato.
Kabuto: I have grown....
Kabuto's body morphs into a chimera, snake at the end, dragon wings and a monstrous face.
Kabuto: Into a god.
Chapter end

No comments:

Post a Comment