Monday 30 April 2012

Naruto 585 Prediction: Kabuto ultimate being

Naruto 585 Prediction: Kabuto ultimate being

Kabuto is laying on the bed, after surgery
Kabuto: still, I dont know who I am!
Kabuto reminds Orochimaru speech about how to find out his right indentify
Kabuto smiles
Next we see Kabuto doing summoning no jutsu and seeing Manda is dead
Kabuto(thinking): What?! Why Manda is dead, maybe Sasuke used it, it is possible. I can't believe that is how Manda ended, but I can't let Orochimaru summon be dead, it would be huge waste.
Kabuto is doing experiments on Manda remains.
Kabuto(thinking):I will recreate Manda, more powerfull, bigger with my special drugs!.
Then we move to another scene, Kabuto is now reading all Orochimaru notes
Kabuto: yes, Yes, The knowledge is my power.
Then we see Kabuto after meeting with Naruto
Kabuto(thinking): Naruto-kun, you are my inspiration of my new being, I will surprass Orochimaru, and I will find out who I am.
Kabuto: It the best for me to use same genious method as you use, Naruto-kun.(grining)
Kabuto: Kage bunshin, with Orochimaru chakra, and other abillities I can use Kage bunshin to speed up my progress, because my amount of chakra increased a lot.
Then we see few differents panels, In first, second, and third we see Kabuto, who is robbing graves, first and second are random's graves, in third in the grave we see body of Uchiha Madara, Kabuto is smilling.
Kabuto(thinking): Edo Tensei, the most darkest technique and most powerfull, with proper knowledge and DNA of strongest shinobi.
In the same time we see other Kabuto , who is studying Orochimaru technique and excersising them.
Kabuto: I almost perfected these techniques(grininng)
And in the same time, we see Kabuto meeting with snake sage. In next few panels, we see Kabuto training sage jutsu and thinkings.
we see Kabuto who is injecting in himself blood of Jyugo, Karin and Suigetsu.
Next page show Kabuto sage mode traning progress.
Next page show Some Ninja coming back to village from mission. They are talking about details of Fourth Great Ninja War. After they are gone, we see snake who is moving behind tree.
Kabuto: Interesting, I think it is time for me to get Uchiha Sasuke, he is last lacking piece in my collection.
Later we see Kabuto evil laughing in hideout.
Kabuto: with everything I have gathered or done. I am ready for Fourth Great shinobi Ninja War!, It is time to meet him
Finally we see End of Kabuto flashback
We see Kabuto with lowered head and he is slowly lifting his head
Itachi, Sasuke:?!
Kabuto: you are right Itachi, I still dont know who truly I am, I am creation of many experiments.. I was building up my false indentify from others people through many times. I am not human any more.
Itachi:...
Kabuto: there are only two ways for me find out, First is meet Sage of six paths personally, or I can become be Sage of six paths and posses knowledge about everything.
Itachi, Sasuke:?!
Kabuto: That why , I can't die here, even if you force me stop edo tensei, I will survive to find answer of my indentify!!
Itachi: I am sorry, but you wishes ened here and now, you are under Izanami working.
Kabuto: Sage art: forbidden art of reborn live!!
END

What will happen to Kabuto, what is the forbidden senjutsu technique

This is end of my prediciton, so i hope you enjoy reading this prediction, even if grammar is not so good as should. I am waiting for your comments. If you want next , write me it in comment. bye

586- Kabuto fight with destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment