Thursday 5 April 2012

Naruto 583 Prediction: Tobi, the mysterious man becoming serious

Naruto 583 Prediction: Tobi, the mysterious man becoming serious

(Tobi is standing on Gedo mazou looking at Naruto, Gai, Kakashi and Killer Bee)
Naruto: you are sweating, you are afraid of me!
Kakashi: It's true, Naruto suprassed his father Fourth Hokage, you should stop pretending to behave calm
Gai: Let show him, energy of youth, I am about to explode!
Killer Bee: You are coward, pretending to be cool but in the end you will be dead fool
Tobi: Naruto, you are really powerfull, maybe even more powerful then me. However power and good using of power are two different thing, so I have still advantage.
Tobi: Do you know something?
everyone: ?!
Tobi: When you can’t reach your aim, reach something other which can make you closer to your aim. I mean Kakashi, I will take your sharingan now!
(Tobi is jumping from gedo mazou, and falling at Kakashi directon)
Kakashi:?!
Gai: I don't let you!(charging at Kakashi and Tobi direction)
(Tobi become intagible and pass through Kakashi while falling, Gai is trying to punch Tobi but Tobi become intangible so Gai punch Kakashi. Kakashi is flying and crush in ground)
Kakashi: ugh!
Gai: shit!
Tobi: I lied, I wanted to capture Gai!
Gai:?!
(Kakashi use Raiton wolf jutsu and attack Tobi use Bansho Tenin and become intangible, and Gai pulling in Tobi directon so he is hit by Raiton wolf no jutsu, as Tobi materialized he use Demon realm, shooting rackets, which avoid Gai and flying at Naruto directon)
Gai:?!
Kakashi: Diversion
Naruto: ?!(jumping back)
Tobi: sorry, I lied again
(Then Naruto is running in Tobi direction, Tobi then use Shinra Tensei and push away everyone, as push is stopping, Killer bee is preparing Bijuudama, Naruto will use Fuuton Rasen shuriken. Tobi use Kage bunshin. One Kage bunshin running to attack Naruto, and real Tobi is running to attack Killer Bee. Naruto throw Futton: Rasen shuriken at one Tobi, Killer bee shoot bijuudama at other (real)Tobi )
Tobi: Interesting, so much raw power
Naruto: You are done
Killer Bee: Wee!!
(One Kage bunshin Tobi will use sharingan to paralyze Naruto movements. Real Tobi will use sharingan to paralyze Killer Bee movements, Real Tobi become intagible)
Naruto: thanks to Kurama you are ineffective
Killer Bee: Thanks to Gyuki you are ineffective man,
Tobi: idiots<smirking>
(as Tobi release Kage bunshin in last second, Futton Rasen shurkien hit Killer Bee, while Bijuuadama hit Naruto)
Kakashi: shit!
Gai: Naruto, Killer bee- sama!
(Killer bee is badly injured and Naruto is badly injured. Tobi is laughing)
Tobi: You are amator, child with great overwheleming power, I am adult with special skill.
Kakashi: He is right, he has more expierence and special skill will make our attacks meaningless
Tobi : Now, Gedo mazou: Full power combined bijuu dama!
(As Gedo Mazou is preparing big bijuudama, Naruto risk and transform in bijuu mode again and use bijuu dama, while Killer Bee will use last power to create his bijuudama, Bijuu dama of Gedo Mazou has size as double size of Kurama bijuu dama, Naruto Bijuu dama is same, and Killer Bee is little smaller. Clash of Bijuu dama causes huge explosion size of all continent, in second everything in area evaporate, much of fogs surround all area , Killer Bee protected Gai, and Naruto protected Kakashi )
Killer bee(transforming back to v2): Shit, alt least we counter his bijuu dama
Hachibi: True, but thanks to Naruto and Kurama creating even bigger bijuu dama in last second
Naruto(out of Bijuu mode): Shit, I gave all in that bijuudama, and we only can cancel statue bijuu dama
Kurama: Naruto, you are truly amazing, but masked man has statue, which posses power of seven of us! It was last time when we can synchronize, your chakra is too small, depleted.
Tobi: It was mistake, I would destroy even my base with this, frightening power, but finally that are done
Kakashi<trembling>: I … can..’t …. imagine , such power
Gai: I am speechless
(as fog is clearing, Tobi appear behind Killer bee v2, and use Preta path to absorb chakra)
Tobi: what a delicious chakra, haha, you are done
Killer bee (reverts back to base): This is no good
Hachibi: I am empty bee!!
(As Naruto , Kakashi and Gai charging at Tobi, Tobi will use Animal Path, to summon many animals)
Naruto: shit ,Rinnengan is very powerfull<I don’t have power>
Kakashi: So many animals , he is trying to delay us
Gai(entering 7 gate ): I will push away all animals now
(all animals are pushed away by force of 7 gates, and they are disappear)
Tobi: Now, Killer bee , you are done
(As Tobi is trying to absorb Killer bee in his dimension, Killer bee use remaining chakra to paralyze him with electricity, then run away,)
Tobi: Clever but not enough for me, your situation is no good. Naruto is almost empty, Killer bee is empty too, Kakashi has little chakra left, Gai thanks to inner celestial gates you still have plenty chakra.
Tobi: Today powerfull ninja underestimate power of nature. I will show you nature elements in action.
Tobi: <I have only half of remaining chakra left> Let’s finish this!
Tobi: Earth release: great earthquake!
(Kakashi , Naruto and Killer Bee can’t stand anymore, only Gai is still standing)
Tobi: Water release: great flood!
(Huge mass of water attack them)
Kakashi: UGH!!<I am done, I use my last chakra to withstand force of earthquake>
Naruto: He is monster, I can’t belive, but I have power of 7 bijuu with you Kurama, I still have plenty of power
Kurama: No, you are empty, and my friends chakra, is only signature, their chakra need to build up with your own, so now you can’t use this power.
Tobi(jumping in air): Futon release: Great Air bomb!
(Kakashi, Gai, Naruto and Killer bee are injured by wild powerfull wind, Tobi is smirking)
Tobi: Fire release: Armagedon !
(Rain of huge powerfull fires falling at Naruto, Killer bee, Kakashi and Gai)
Kakashi: I can’t fight anymore, for..gi..ve me(lost senses)
Naruto(with one eye open and other closed): He has great amount of chakra no doubt, how I can win
Tobi(as landing on ground): DNA Senjuu increase my amount of chakra, but now I have little chakra left, Lightining release: Anger of heaven!
Naruto: Argh!!!<lost senses>
Killer Bee<barely conscious>men …, your …toast
Gai: I can’t move
Kurama: This is wrong Gyuki, Naruto and bee are done, I still have much chakra myself, bu t you are almost empty too
Gyuuki: I know, but I don’t have any power now
(Suddenly on are coming many alliances ninja, with rookies , Tobi will appear behind Bee)
Gai: We are saved Kakashi
Kakashi(little awake): Yeah, he is done
(Tobi absorb Killer bee in his dimension)
Killer Bee: No!!!
Naruto: No!!!<I must do something, but I can’t move fast enough, I barely can move>
Kakashi: shit
Gai: I am too tired from using gates
(As Tobi finish absorbing Killer bee, he disappear and appear on Gedo Mazou, Shinobi of Alliance launch many attack at the statue and Tobi himself)
Tobi<making himself intangible with all statue>: pity
(As fog is disappearing, Tobi is still there with Gedo Mazou statue)
Everyone: No way!, you should be die
Tobi: This is why I still left sharingan in my eye, because of technique which is perfect defence for me. Moreover whatever I touch is intangible too.(doing some handseals) Now I have to admit my loss, My chakra is depleted so I will retreat, bye
(Everyone charging at Tobi, while Tobi disappearing little by little until he is not present there anymore, after moment Gedou Mazou Statue disappear as well)
Everyone: he is gone…, shit but we lost Killer bee- sama
Naruto: Sorry, bee

Tobi meet Sasuke and Kabuto!

No comments:

Post a Comment