Wednesday 18 April 2012

Naruto 583 Prediction: Ultimate Truth!!

Naruto 583 Prediction: Ultimate Truth!!

Kabuto- I won't be taken out by Uchiha...

Itachi- Kabuto...Izanami has decided...

Kabuto- !! (Release Edo Tensei)

Itachi- (Crumbles slowly) Sasuke...

Sasuke- !?

Itachi- The Truth of what happened is bitter...on the day the Kyuubi attacked Konoha, Tobi killed both our parents and controlled their corpses using his Sharingan jutsu. Shisui Uchiha told me this before he made me assist him in his death. Tobi's the one who made the clan get destroyed. Our parents were already dead Sasuke...

Sasuke- This can't be true!

Itachi- I'll show you. (Tsukuyomi)

(Scene shows Shisui and Itachi in a forest)

Shisui- Itachi, your parents were pawns the entire time...

Itachi-What!?

Shisui- That masked man killed them both and controlled them, in order to get information of Kushina Uzumaki's birth place. He's the real enemy...not the clan.

Itachi- Danzo gave me orders to spy on the clan...this is useful information to find out who that masked man is!

Shisui- Who is he?

Itachi- I believe he's Madara Uchiha! Only he would get revenge on Konoha like this!

Voice- So you found me...
(A long haired masked man attacks them both from behind)

Itachi- !?

Shisui- Itachi stay behind me...(Akuma)
(A giant demon is summoned with demon horns and two Sharingan eyes, two sockets are empty)

Masked Man- Hmph, Madara Uchiha is invincible to all jutsu.

Shisui- (Akuma grabs the masked man and looks into his Sharingan eye)

Masked Man- Hmph..(Space-Time Migration)

(Masked man appears behind Shisui and Itachi)

Masked Man- (Earth Release: Underworld Rise)

(Spikes come up from the ground and stab Shisui everywhere)

Shisui-Gahh!!

Itachi- Shisui!!

Masked Man- Itachi you're next.

Itachi- (Awakens Mangekyo Sharingan) Amaterasu!!!

(Black flames burn half the masked man's body)

Masked Man- Ugh!! You're more than what I've heard..Itachi...(teleports)

Shisui-Itachi take my Eye...be sure that nobody gets this eye...

Itachi- Understood..Shisui...my friend...

(Back to present time)

Sasuke- ....

Itachi- Goodbye Sasuke...I hope you follow the true path...(Crumbles away)

Sasuke- Don't worry Itachi...brother.

Kabuto- Hehehe..he made me release Edo Tensei but I have two different Edo Tensei's!

Sasuke- !?

Kabuto- I have another Edo Tensei, known as the Black Edo Tensei. It cannot be deactivated. (Shows Madara)

Sasuke- You bastard...

Kabuto- Sasuke you're gonna become part of my path to true power! (Sage Technique- Dragon Roar)

(Kabuto roars and the entire cave shakes alot)

Sasuke- The spikes are falling...! (Eternal Mangekyo activates)

SUSANOO!!

(Susanoo slashes Kabuto in half with Blaze Sword and then stabs him)

Kabuto- Ahhh!!

Sasuke- Now...since you're more defensive..tell me who else you reanimated.

Kabuto- Hahahahaha...Madara Uchiha!

Sasuke- !?

(Kabuto turns into ashes)

No comments:

Post a Comment