Friday 2 March 2012

Naruto 577 Prediction: The Power of 5

Naruto 577 Prediction: The Power of 5

A: Hey Madara, nor Tsunade or any of us will die. As long as I have the spark of the Will of Thunder within me I shall not only protect them but also destroy you
Gaara: Me too. As long as I breathe The will of the Wind I will seal you away
Mei:As long as I have the Will of Water flowing in me I will beat you
Onoki: My Will of Stone is as hard as my head. Nothing breaks it but I will break you
Tsunade: With our Wills combined we will destroy the Uchiha's Curse of Hatred for I have the Will of Fire Burning in me
Madara: Your Wills are useless against my Hatred. The more hate i generate the stronger I become, the stronger my susanoo becomes.
Tsunade: .Looks like I have to use the chakra Naruto gave me. (Starts Glowing)
Madara: What are you doing.
Tsunde: Refuleing everyones chakra.
Madara: No matter how much chakra you have you cant beat me(A Smashes Madara will full force)
A:Shut up already
(Tsunade using her enhanced strength smashes Madara to the ground)
Tsunade: This is something that even grandfather didn't know how to do
Gaara: Sand Coffin(Madara is encased in sand)
Mei:Let me use lava to make it harder
Gaara: Go for it
Onoki:Time to make it dense
(Madara breaks the cover and tries to absorb the chakra from the jutsus but starts turning into a stone frog.)
Madara: What have you done to me.
Tsunade: Naruto gave us all chakra of the nine tails and mixed his sage chakra into Gaara's sand
Madara: Sage Chakra?
Tsunade: Sage chakra requires years of training to master and not even a ninja of you standard cant control it.
Madara: Looks like power of the 5 wills is indedd stronger then the Curse of Hatered.
Tsunade: We enjoyed fighting you.
Madara: You 5 do live up to the name of Kage and you hokage are are true successor to the senju name.
Tsunade: Thats an honor coming from the Great Madara.
(Madara transforms into a toad statue.)
Tsunade: Time to help Naruto
A: No, we have to stop the mastermind if the edo-tensei jutsu
Gaara: I agree
Mei: Me to
Onoki: So what are we waiting for lets go.
(Everyone heads towards Mt. Graveyard to stop Kabuto.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment