Sunday 18 March 2012

Naruto 579 Prediction: The Battles Intensify

Naruto 579 Prediction: The Battles Intensify

Kabuto: Kukuku Well, my luck has finally begin to shine. I guess its time I summoned them ...

Itachi: ?!?!

*Kabuto performs Edo Tensei and two Edo Tensei appear*

Sasuke: Mother, Father ?!!

Itachi: .... I knew this would happen. You are planning to use Mother and Father to distract Sasuke, I won't let that happen.

Mikoto: Sasuke kun ... Yo...You've Grown ...
Fuguku: Sasuke ... there's something I've always wanted to tell you ..

Sasuke: I've grown strong Dad, you would be proud of me.

Kabuto: Kuku

*Kabuto summons Manda V2*

Itachi: ?!

*Sasuke is fixated on the parents*

Fuguku: Itachi, are you ... dead?

Itachi: ...

Mikoto: What happened?

Sasuke: I KILLED HIM !!

Mikoto/Fuguku: You did that?!?! To defeat Itachi, you ...

*Sasuke activates EMS*

Mikoto/Fuguku/Itachi/Kabuto: ?!?!

Sasuke: SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME NOW FATHER?

Fuguku/Mikoto: ?!!?

Mikoto: Sasuke kun, you were so innocent, you have become such a villian.

Fuguku: Do you know what happened that night?

Sasuke: Tell me everything!

*Meanwhile, Manda V2 blurts out poisen directed towards Itachi. Itachi jumps away only to be stabbed by a Kabuto clone emerging from the Shadows*

Itachi: ?!! Impossible, why could I not see that with my eyes?

Kabuto: That clone is chakraless. Its undetectable!

Itachi: ?!

Kabuto: Itachi, I planned for all of this kukukuku. The kunai I have just stabbed you with contains a poisen which stops the chakra flow towards a body. Since the Edo Tensei is powered by Natural energy surrounding them, you can absorb none of that now! Kukuku

Itachi: So that's the real weakness ...

Kabuto: Its simple really. This was the only way for me to stop you. As you see, you are out of my control and thus I do not have a direct link with you. It is a result of that, that I have to deactivate you manually. With the others, I simply perform *this* handseal and their bodies immediatly stop taking in Natural energy and thus they begin to wither away ... kukukuku

*Itachi begins to fall and is unable to move, meanwhile, Sasuke has been seperated and is speaking to Fuguku and Mikoto*

Fuguku: The Uchiha have been the dogs of the Senju ever since the start. As the head of the clan, I wanted to change all of this. It was thus that I invested so much time in Itachi. I really thought he was going to carry this clan forward.

Sasuke/Mikoto: ...

Fuguku: My intial ambitions were to have Itachi become Hokage!

Sasuke: ?!

Fuguku: By becoming Hokage, our name would have been uplifted. The Uchiha would be considered the greatest and would be considered equal to the Senju. However, a man by the name of Uchiha Shisui was the ruin of all of this.

Sasuke: ?!

Fuguku: Shisui was kind and a generous Shinobi. He wanted to the Uchiha to live prosperously with the village. His intentions were my own. However, he began to change.

Sasuke: ??

Fuguku: We realized that he was being controlled and it was through him that the Uchiha clan were controlled as well - It was the masked man with the Sharingan.

Sasuke:!?!!

Fuguku: A mass manipulator taking advantage of the hatred within human beings. He controlled us and made us think that war was the only option, that Uchiha was superior to all else and that everything else was destined to be our slaves. Itachi was the only one left uncontrolled. Upon death I realize that he approached Itachi. He had bigger plans. It was all an illusion. He did not care about the Uchiha at all. He wanted our eyes. He approached Itachi and offered him the change to kill all the Uchiha. In turn, the pride of the Uchiha would be spared and he would benefit from obtaining our eyes. A shinobi must make decisions. Itachi sacrificed the Uchiha for our legacy but it seems he was unable to kill you.

Sasuke: ...

Fuguku: Sasuke, I said that there was something I wanted to tell you at the start.

Sasuke: ....

Fuguku: I'm proud of you son ....

Sasuke: ?!!

Fuguku: You must restore our honor!

Mikoto/Sasuke: ...

Scene swites to Kabuto/Itachi:

Kabuto: Its all over for you Uchiha Itachi. Kukuku

Itachi: ...

Itachi: No. Its over for you.

Kabuto: ?!?! What's going on ...

Scenary begins to shake. Sasuke falls to ground unconcious.

Kabuto: ?!?!?!

Itachi: You were under my genjutsu for the entire time as was Sasuke.

Kabuto: ??!!!

Itachi: I knew that you were planning on summoning Mother and Father. However, before you did so, I placed you under a genjutsu. I played out the scenario of you summoning them. I then played a scenario of me and Sasuke getting seperated. You couldn't even tell you were under an illusion. You have also told me how to stop Edo Tensei. To stop the natural energy absorption.

Kabuto: You bastard! ...

Itachi/Kabuto: !!!!

Orochimaru is behind Itachi smiling devilishly.

Orochimaru: Finally, I'm free ....

END

No comments:

Post a Comment