Monday 19 March 2012

Naruto 579 Prediction: Last of the Uchiha

Naruto 579 Prediction: Last of the Uchiha

Kabuto: I said I'm glad you came here, Sasuke-kun. Do you want to know why?
Sasuke: I don't care.
Kabuto: I'm going to tell you anyway. Sasuke-kun, you are not the last of the Uchiha.
Sasuke: ?!?
Kabuto: Don't be so surprised, Sasuke. In fact the Uchiha are very much alive.
Itachi: Stop bluffing. I killed them myself.
Kabuto: Did you? I thought you had help.
Itachi: ...
Kabuto: Did you know Itachi that the man you know as Uchiha Madara never harmed someone of his own clan? // In fact, all he did was steal their souls and place them inside himself, leaving nothing but corpses behind.
Sasuke: And why are you telling me this now?? The Uchiha are dead! All because of the Konoha elders!!
Kabuto: Heheheh. My dear Sasuke-kun. I'm telling you now because what Madara has been waiting for is none other than you.

Scene switch to Tobi.
Tobi: I'll see you later, little children.
Tobi vanishes from view.

Scene switch to Kabuto.
Tobi appears.
Tobi: Are they ready Kabuto?
Kabuto: They have been ready for a few hours... Tobi.
Tobi: Very well. Set plan 'B' into action now.
Itachi: What are you planning now, Madara?
Tobi: Oh? So you are here too, Itachi. I wonder how you regained control of yourself. // Never mind. Did you know that my name is not Madara?
Itachi: What?
Tobi: That's right, I fooled you the entire time. And just as I predicted, you lead Sasuke right into my trap. // Activate it NOW, Kabuto!!
Kabuto: You wish is my command, Tobi.
Kabuto makes a handseal.
Suddenly hundred of Uchiha appear out of nowhere. All of them have the EMS.
Tobi: Behold! The Uchiha clan! And they think that Uchiha Itachi killed them all! Oh, the irony.
Fugaku and Mikoto stand out from the crowd.
Fugaku: Why, Itachi? Why did you kill us.
Itachi: Because you were planning a coup.
Fugaku is confused.
Fugaku: There was never any coup. What are you talking about?
Mikoto:There must be a reason, dear. // Itachi, who were you hanging around before... before you killed us all?
He is silent as he realizes what happened.
Itachi: It was that man over there.
Tobi: Who, me? Whatever did I do?
Itachi: I should have seen this... Madara... you genjutsu'd me. You bastard, you're going to pay for this.
Tobi: I think this is the point where I take my leave.
Tobi disappears.
Kabuto: What do you think now, Sasuke-kun? Are you ready to massacre Konoha now?
Sasuke is silent.
Mikoto: Wait... Itachi... did you say he was Uchiha Madara?
Itachi: That's what I knew him by. Apparently he was fooling me.
Fugaku: Uchiha Madara died ages ago, son. I thought you knew that.
Itachi. I was lied to.
Sasuke: Just as you lied to me! Nii-san, what did you do??
Kabuto: I'd like to interject just a little... // That man, whom you call Madara... he goes by the name of Tobi... Although I am sure that is not his real name.
Itachi: Who is he?
Kabuto: My dear Itachi. If I knew, would I still be here talking to you?

Scene switch to Naruto.
Shikamaru arrives.
Shikamaru: Naruto! What happened?
Kakashi steps in front of Naruto.
Kakashi: I'll answer. Shikamaru, we just fought six Edo jinchuuriki and survived.
Naruto: That's right! And I wouldn't be able to do it without my good friend, Kurama!
Kakashi: Kurama? Who is Kurama?
Naruto: Don't tell me, Kakashi-sensei, that you don't know the name of the nine-tails?
Kakashi: !!!
The rest of the Konoha 11 arrive.
Shikamaru: Well this is an interesting development. No one to my knowledge has befriended the kyuubi before.
Naruto grins.
Naruto: Not except for Rikudou Sennin!
Hinata: Rikudou Sennin... my father talked about him... he's the origin of the three great doujutsu. Naruto-kun...
Naruto: We can talk about this later! Hey, Shikamaru, do you know what's happening to Tsunade baa-chan?
Shikamaru: She is still fighting the real Uchiha Madara.

Scene switch to Kages.
Madara: That didn't take long. I thought you kages would have put up more of a fight.
The kages are lying on the ground, bloodied and near death.
Madara gives them a harsh stare.
Madara: You should have known not to fight me. Me, who has the power of the Sage of Six Paths flowing through his veins!
Madara raises a hand in the air, his fist clenched.
Madara: Prepare yourselves.
Another Meteor falls from the sky!
Madara: Your game is over.

Next chap: Death awaits them!

No comments:

Post a Comment