Sunday 4 March 2012

Naruto 577 Prediction:A Kage’s Will

Naruto 577 Prediction:A Kage’s Will

Madara: Ah yes, the will of fire…. I remember that garbage from him. He never knew the fire of my hatred.

Within an instant madara is standing next to Tsunade, delivering a roundhouse kick.

Madara: To think that this is what is left of a once proud, ugly clan.

The rest of the kages regroup around Tsunade. Ei helps Tsunade up.
Tsunade: My clan may be gone, but their spirit lives on in Konaha, this alliance, and in….
Naruto Uzamaki!

Madara smirks, then summons the Tree world, leaping into the air, using a katon dragon fire jutsu to burn the wood. As the Kages leap to avoid the devastion, Madara uses Banshou Tenin to push Gaara away from the other Kages.

Madara: Now that bug is out of the way. Shinra Tensai.

Huge clouds of smoke cover the landscape as Madara comes down to the ground. After the smoke and dust dissipate, you see a small ball of sand and gold dust.
[seen several kilometers away]

Gaara: Do not underestimate my will of wind, Madara Uchiha.

Ei breaks through the sand and gold dust, body flickers over to Gaara and catches him as he feints.

Ei: You’ve done well Kazekage. Madara, we each have a will…. a will that will not be broken by you or your hatred. (flashback to when Ei and Tsunade let Naruto and Bee leave the turtle island) We make our stand today against you and your masked comrade.

Ei body flickers back to the Kages with Gaara.

Ei: For if we fall, a force awaits you that is greater than us. (thinks of Naruto, Killer Bee, and Darui). For everything I am, there is someone who has already surpassed me.

Madara: Then they will die after yo…

Ei body flickers infront of Madara to deliver an elbow in ration armor, sending Madara backwards and to his knees. Tsunade crashes down onto Madara with a downward heel kick, sending Madara face first into the ground. Mei spews her acid mist in the area.

Gaara: Sand coffin.

Oonoki: Jinton Genkai Hakuri no jutsu.

As Madara is hit, we see the Tsuchikage’s jutsu disappear. Left floating is Madara’s head.

Madara: Ha, Hahah, hahahahahah! Fools, did you think it would be that easy?

Madara’s body regenerates.

Madara: I must thank you Oonoki, without your jutsu, I was in quite the pinch. But you aided me.

Madara looks at Tsunade, summons a mokuton jutsu binding all the Kages to branches resembling crosses.

Madara: Now it’s time to break your will.

Madara’s rinnegan changes to his ems.

Madara: Tsukuyomi!!

Scene switches to Naruto, Killer Bee, Kakashi, Guy, and Tobi. Naruto glares at Tobi with sage eyes.

Naruto: You took my mother, my father from me. You tried to take my friends from me (flashback to Gaara and KillerBee). But you also allowed me to make some new friends.

Naruto is now in a orange aura.

Naruto: I promised my master, my fellow disciple, and my parents that I would bring peace. And if that means going through you, then so be it.

As reinforcements arrive and hear Naruto’s speech, Tobi phases out.

Tobi: Even if it means killing Sasuke?

Next Chapter:Unfinished Business

No comments:

Post a Comment